PDA

View Full Version : Setting up ClanLib in Code::Blocks?

BananasGoMoo
08-29-2014, 02:27 AM
I downloaded ClanLib and I see a setup/CodeBlocks folder. I was wondering how I set up ClanLib for Code::Blocks. Do I use something in that folder? How does it work?

Thanks,

-BGM

EDIT: would it work if I just included the files in the root of Sources/API? Would I even need to set anything up then?

sphair
08-29-2014, 01:28 PM
I am afraid this folder was something that was contributed quite some time ago, and is probably not up-to-date regarding changes in ClanLib.

None of the core developers use Code::Blocks, so I guess your only hope is to try to figure it out yourself.

BananasGoMoo
09-01-2014, 05:38 PM
I am afraid this folder was something that was contributed quite some time ago, and is probably not up-to-date regarding changes in ClanLib.

None of the core developers use Code::Blocks, so I guess your only hope is to try to figure it out yourself.

Ok,

Doing it the codeblocks way seems similar to the linux way, from what i've checked so far. For linux, do you know where the dependencies need to be located for the configure script to see them (since the linux stuff seems more documented than code::blocks)?