PDA

View Full Version : GAME DOWN??

Hawk
03-29-2013, 12:38 PM
It is 7:30am CST U.S.A. and the game is down. Does not load with a white screen and exclamation mark in the middle. Anyone else having this problem?

Seth
03-29-2013, 01:42 PM
Seems fine here. Although the server is chugging, it's around max capacity at 2,000 players at once now

Hawk
03-29-2013, 02:04 PM
Seems fine here. Although the server is chugging, it's around max capacity at 2,000 players at once now

It is still as I described, 9am. I did a bit of research here and it seems everywhere the internet is messing up in various ways including log on issues. I play WarCraft and they are having the same issues in various areas which they say the same thing as you just did, Seth, things are running smoothly at their facilities but along the wires the internet is faulty.

Maybe Y2K is just now catching up to us, LOL

I will keep trying.

Thank you, Seth....

nikes45
03-29-2013, 02:06 PM
It seems to me that I always get disconnected due to not being near wifi. EVEN IF I HAVE IT FULL.

Hawk
03-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Ok, it is back up now, thank goodness! :cool:

I did, however, reboot my computer and cleared all the history and cookies out, but I do that anyway on a regular basis though, but seems lately these past couple of months, I have to do this more often. Guess the Internet is no exception to becoming a trash bin like the rest of the world's resources. Air, water, land, space and now cyber pollution! :prophet:

Thank you, again, Seth, for quick compliance here.

Hawk

Seth
03-29-2013, 10:52 PM
Oops, I just realized this was about FQ and not Growtopia .. :sweatdrop: My bad... but glad it's working. But my "2,000 players on right now" comment must have looked a little weird.

Hawk
03-30-2013, 05:45 AM
Oops, I just realized this was about FQ and not Growtopia .. :sweatdrop: My bad... but glad it's working. But my "2,000 players on right now" comment must have looked a little weird.

I was wondering about the 2,000, LOL, but what do I know....:whistling:
But, the net is having growing pains everywhere, just hope it don't regurgitate, that would be a cyber mess! :crazy: