PDA

View Full Version : Cafe

Drentu
10-30-2005, 07:04 AM
ok i have been playing for about 2 days now and i am planning on making my own server soon. while programming the server i was wondering if there was a way to edit the options for chating in the cafe.
i wanted to add a whisper function, and a function to turn off the tv announcments.
also i was wonderin if there was any way to make another place in the city such as a, gym or shooting range to add the damage of your weapon.

thank you in advanced

Seth
11-01-2005, 08:47 AM
You can add new places, but you have to get your hands dirty in the flash code. You'll need Flash 5 or newer to edit the .fla's. (you can download those from the FQ download page)

Adding new slash commands isn't really possible as it's handled server side, but you could possibly edit the flash code to say, recognize "/showflower" and show the guy a flower animation instead of actually sending it to the server to be processed.

11-02-2005, 03:05 AM
ok thankyou so im geuss im gonna get my hands in flash lol.

Daytona
11-03-2005, 02:19 AM
Cool if you can do it...But maybe in 4 more years...But I hope you the best.. I have help you all I can.. And The BIG BOSS has let you know what you have to do!!!!!!!! I will really like a new server on here!!