PDA

View Full Version : Some unfinished Area in real Dinksmall wood

himel
10-13-2006, 09:20 PM
I saw i icy region on on the north . I am only able to see it when i am in editing that page. There is a house(or something) with some black guards.....i don;t know any thing more that as i played i it several years ago and dont remember much of it. Can any one tell me about this region??? and has it any relation with the game story? And one more thing ...then talking apple has anything to do that can help me progression the story of the game?

Is there any unfinished region of the map? what is it?

jakewedding
02-09-2008, 04:48 AM
i think ive found the same place in the map editor

a 2 doored building with 2 guards out frount in the snow

Guyra
04-03-2008, 10:24 AM
It's been a long time since I last played the game, but I remember there was a secret passage to a castle in a snowy landscape, where you could talk to a dwarven mage, much like the first mage you meet in the game. The entrance, I think, was in the western part of The Edge of the World, and you had to burn down some trees. But as I said, it's a long time since I last played it, so I don't remember the exact position of the entrance that well.

..I think it's the same place where you can find a screen where Seth has written his name in chopped off duck heads on a black background. ;)

Skull
04-03-2008, 03:35 PM
This is one of many unfinished areas in original Dink Smallwood. There is not a possible way to get into this place.

The Ice palace is a whole different thing, again.:)

Jinxtengu
04-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Giant duck island,
that
was the best secret land.
AWESOME scaling!!:)

oh and there was a room made out of ducks heads i believe.

Guyra
08-25-2008, 11:02 PM
oh and there was a room made out of ducks heads i believe.
Yeah, I mentioned that. It's where Seth has written his name in duck heads, haha. xD