PDA

View Full Version : Hi how to do I make game?

Doge
12-05-2014, 06:21 AM
I am very talented at coming up with game ideas. How do i make a game? I want to use my ideas to make a game. Can someone make one for me?
I want to make a game with zombies and you use blocks to build a base and keep the zombies out please help.

TheFanoftech
12-06-2014, 01:51 AM
Gee, I dont know any other games that have that exact same concept...

Boomer
12-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Try Proton SDK and Novashell.

TheFanoftech
12-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Try Proton SDK and Novashell.

As I said before, PSDK and Nova wont get you anywhere unless you're GOOD at C++

Heena Kapoor
12-07-2014, 08:10 AM
You can play online games in many sites like OwlGames24 ..

Molly123
12-20-2014, 12:28 PM
try to contact with a game developer..

Richer_
12-28-2014, 08:01 PM
I am very talented at coming up with game ideas. How do i make a game? I want to use my ideas to make a game. Can someone make one for me?
I want to make a game with zombies and you use blocks to build a base and keep the zombies out please help.

Step up from low! Start with:

Basic (.NET, good IDE is VS2013)

Continue using .Net with c++ and c#. Then, try to make your own c++ program without pretty much any real-time debugger (write it in notepad).

Proceed, with your skills, download Eclipse IDE for Java. You need extra skills, but you now know the basics and you can visualizate code.
With Java you are pretty much done, you can make your first game. First use default packages, then try OpenGL. If you feel a bit lazier, many games base on other GL and GEs, like unity.

Understanding code is a beautiful skill anyone can learn... Unless you watch endless youtube videos and just write the code and learn nothing, well you have a game from scratch, but you have no idea how you did it.

Since beeing a younger child i interested in computers, stated basic when i was 7,8 or 9, now i use c++ and c# and i started with Java game dev... Well, as i said, it takes time. So you either do it or do somethig else, your choice.