PDA

View Full Version : My New Online Game! (MegaQuest)

CraftedGamin'
12-07-2014, 09:03 PM
Hey guys! I just made a new online game with pretty good servers running! It's called MegaQuest! MegaQuest is a MMORPG game it's not done and it's not really CLOSE to done at all! All you can do right now is earn coins by defeating slimes, buy homes and earn XP and get all the way to lvl 1000!!!

Ok here's how you download it's pretty simple!

1. Download the game (.EXE) from here http://www.mediafire.com/download/5a480ceq4mt70qd/Eclipse+Origins+Launcher.exe

2. Once downloaded open the .EXE file

3. You will see it opens up eclipse origins. Don't worry the reason it opens this is because this is the game engine I used to create MegaQuest!

4. Create an account to MegaQuest

5. Create your Character and name him/her!

6. Play the game and have fun!

(Also this is in VERY early BETA so I'm not eve sure if the servers work or if the game works! :sweatdrop: try it out and tell me if it works :sweatdrop: )

raqk
12-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Hey guys! I just made a new online game with pretty good servers running! It's called MegaQuest! MegaQuest is a MMORPG game it's not done and it's not really CLOSE to done at all! All you can do right now is earn coins by defeating slimes, buy homes and earn XP and get all the way to lvl 1000!!!

Ok here's how you download it's pretty simple!

1. Download the game (.EXE) from here http://www.mediafire.com/download/5a480ceq4mt70qd/Eclipse+Origins+Launcher.exe

2. Once downloaded open the .EXE file

3. You will see it opens up eclipse origins. Don't worry the reason it opens this is because this is the game engine I used to create MegaQuest!

4. Create an account to MegaQuest

5. Create your Character and name him/her!

6. Play the game and have fun!

(Also this is in VERY early BETA so I'm not eve sure if the servers work or if the game works! :sweatdrop: try it out and tell me if it works :sweatdrop: )

Sounds interesting... any plans on adding Mac support?

ParkourDevil
12-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Sounds interesting... any plans on adding Mac support?

Download Wine.

CraftedGamin'
12-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Mac support is coming once the game is actually somewhat PLAYABLE! Right now it's just a hangout game :whistling:

raqk
12-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Download Wine.

Wine is horrible... I tried using it when Growtopia first came out for PC only, and I just couldn't use it at all :P

ParkourDevil
12-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Wine is horrible... I tried using it when Growtopia first came out for PC only, and I just couldn't use it at all :P

New versions of Wine truly are horrible but i use older ones.

CraftedGamin'
12-08-2014, 01:50 AM
Does the game work? I'd like to know. I don't really have another computer to test this on also I can't play the game in 2 browsers :p