PDA

View Full Version : Growtopia inspired game! PixAble Online! (TESTED AND WORKING!!!)

CraftedGamin'
12-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Ok before I start I want to say sorry for "Spam posting" my other games that didn't work :sweatdrop:

OK so here's my WORKING game called PixAble! It's online and it's in VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY EARLY BETA

Because all you can do now is make a name connect and break blocks. That's it... :prophet:

BUT! The game will have updates LOTS of updates!

The game works on Mac and PC!

So for all you people who wanted to play MegaQuest "Kizzon" now you can play this insted! ;)

Anyways you can choose to play on the internet or download it (Download's only for PC but online version is for MAC too!)

Download version (PC only!) : http://www.mediafire.com/download/q1x7jql1hsn1c4x/PixAble.zip

for PC download just open the file and double click pixable and it should open... If not forget the file and go to the website down below :P

Website version (PC and MAC!) : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/267856906/index.html (It's just a dropbox website right now :P )

Game Severs are NOT 24/7 YET!

Oh yeah also when you break blocks the blocks don't look even. I did that on purpose to give it that "Real Life" feeling.

I hope you like this game more than my broken ones :P those other games where nearly impossible to set up :panic:
This game is 100000000X easier to play

One more thing too! Yes... You can fly in this game :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

One Final thing :P the hosting for this game is kinda funky most of the time there will be a player online named @Host that player is me I'm the one hosting the game... But Say I go offline and somebody else comes online now guess what... There hosting the game now... and if that player goes offline the next player hosts and so on. Now I did this so the servers are SOMEWHAT 24/7 If you are hosting the game don't get your hopes up you have 0 SPECIAL POWERS OF HOSTING!

(Post down below what you want me to add in this game! :D )

ezereal
12-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Good job creating a game dude, however can we make it phone friendly?

CraftedGamin'
12-11-2014, 01:40 PM
I tried to make it phone friendly It seems as if it does not like phones :P

(It won't work on phones for some reason)

ezereal
12-11-2014, 03:27 PM
I tried to make it phone friendly It seems as if it does not like phones :P

(It won't work on phones for some reason)
If it was phone friendly, i am willing to make a sort of start for the game cos i dont play games on pc

CraftedGamin'
12-11-2014, 08:43 PM
("Bump") :whistling:

Kizzon
12-11-2014, 11:01 PM
I'm confused as to what you do. :scratch:

CraftedGamin'
12-11-2014, 11:28 PM
I'm confused as to what you do. :scratch:
Just go to the website link type in your name and play :P

Like I said it's in SUPER BETA so there's not much to do

CraftedGamin'
12-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Anybody have any ideas? for this game?

H3uy
12-13-2014, 03:13 PM
Good concept.
What I suggest
-quest
-moderators
-packs or holiday updates
-more developers such as pixel artists(I do pixel art)
-more things to do such as pvp

That's all for now

(If you need a forum shoot me a PM and we will discuss)

Caesar_Growtopian
12-13-2014, 03:26 PM
Im playing this game right now, i dont understand. lol

Coolin
12-13-2014, 03:29 PM
Good Job friend execelent work dude!But can we make it phone friendly?

raqk
12-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Im on the game right now (Web client) anyone else want to come online so we can see how this thing works?

raqk
12-21-2014, 08:47 PM
TECINFOJ is hosting right now... really bad connection... brea... kk..... iiiii...cchhhhhhhh..... ppppppp