PDA

View Full Version : Problem

05-26-2003, 08:13 AM
Everything seems to work right at the very beginning, But as soon as I go to do my first job, after a little while I start mowing the mower goes "crazy" and I cannot really control it anymore. So I tried to quit the game and I noticed that when I go to the main menu (starting page) the mouse arrow goes by itself continously all up or on a side (left or right) of the screen. I am not using a game pad (and I turned off the game pad option). What's the problem?
Thanks.

Seth
05-26-2003, 11:44 AM
Woah - have not heard of this problem before, I don't know why this happening. Do you have a joystick/gamepad physically plugged in? If so, try removing it, in case I have an error in the joystick disable code or something like that.

Sounds like something else though. It might help me to see your error.txt and log.txt from your TLM dir.

06-09-2003, 06:12 PM
Thank you for your answer...but no, I don't have gamepad or joystick connected, and I chose the right option in the settings. I just use the mouse and keyboard. I have no idea of how to get that .txt file you are talking about..... http://www.rtsoft.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif