PDA

View Full Version : Windmere

newbie77
06-10-2007, 04:16 PM
I am stuck trying to figure out how to get to Windmere. Can someone please help? I've found Mary and killed Jack. Right now I'm trying to save up enough coins to buy the bow lore, but I still can't figure out how to get to Windmere. HELP!

Scriptiz
06-10-2007, 07:27 PM
I haven't play dink for a while but you have to go to Kernsin first to defeat the cast (they want to kill everybody while a party in the town but nobody know :D). After you have defeated the Cast, the bridge to windemere is repeared by somebody ;)

To go to Kernsin look a you map, there is possible that some rocks block the way, if so, go check behind the castle, there is a forest with some kind of sect :eek:

When you ko to Kernsin, don't forget to have a look at the goblin sanctuary ;)

Hope this will help you, I can't give your more precise informations 'cause It's so far away the period I was playing Dink on my windows 98 :o :o

I think I'm gone play for a 20th thime *so fan of this great game* :)

sushant_7892
05-31-2008, 03:05 AM
to enter kernsin, go behind the goodheart castle and by the use of your scroll,enter the magical sect.
then meet george the friendly goblin (east of goblin sanctury) and go to the goblin sanctury.ther defeat the goblins inside and then automatically mog will come to fight.
defeat mog and you will know where the members of the cast are and the defeat them.after this the bridge to windmere will become alright.that's when you can go to windmere.