PDA

View Full Version : quitting

NOTemet
05-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Hey guys its me emet I just wanna say I'm quitting.Why? Because the the players are mean and the laggers piss me off I'm might play next year but I'll be playing GT for now BTW my GrowID is ItzKarma. Farewell friends see you soon:hat::cry:

JOSHIE63
05-04-2015, 07:57 PM
I don't get offended by what other say. I know that's just me, but don't take their negativity to heart, especially when they don't know you well enough to conclude such unjust, rude statements.

If you would ever care to meet up in GT — that is, if I'm ever online — my IGN is the same.

tinyshiny
05-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Hey guys its me emet I just wanna say I'm quitting.Why? Because the the players are mean and the laggers piss me off I'm might play next year but I'll be playing GT for now BTW my GrowID is ItzKarma. Farewell friends see you soon:hat::cry:

I don't play tanked so I won't know much, and my opinion may be wrong, but it's worth a shot! Man, you seem sweet, don't let those jerks push you down! Stand up and play the game! It's made for fun, not for bullying so why these people decide to make fun of others, I just don't know! Kill them with kindness if you have to! Anyway, I shall enjoy seeing you on growtopia! Good luck with this thing, notice I said thing, because it is just a thing, a thing we can live with. Quoted from the fault in our stars..

NOTemet
05-04-2015, 09:58 PM
I can't if your me I would let it go but i m doing what I have to do like I said I'll be back next year :)