PDA

View Full Version : Legal or not?

Boomer
05-09-2015, 03:00 AM
For starters, I am not the only one with this complaint. You can ask badboy, too.

I log on, and Steamroller tells me he wants to try a trick in a private room. Fair enough. He tells me to go to room NOOB. We start the game, and the first thing he tells me is "Dont kill me pls!" He kills me a few times, and the battle is over.

Turns out, room NOOB actually leads you to the lobby.

Now, what I want to know, is it legal to trick someone and steal their cp? Because Steamroller has gained AT LEAST 400 cp unfairly (he stole from badboy, too).

badboy
05-09-2015, 03:20 AM
I agree it is very unfair of that. Like if a new player where to long and and somebody like steamroller doing this trick would make them highly upset. I was very upset about this.

InYourFACE
05-09-2015, 09:54 AM
Steamroller really ain't a player the community wants to have...I could name 1000s of examples...

SageDeoxys
05-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Steamroller really ain't a player the community wants to have...I could name 1000s of examples...

Someone called for people to hate Steam? Cuz I'm here, and ready for duty!

And to my knowledge, what Steam has been doing is completely illegal. If tricking people isn't against the rules, then he still is going against them by asking you to purposely lose.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised he CP transfered to get to Laser blue, because he is NOT good in battle. He already lost 3000 CP in the last few days.

InYourFACE
05-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Someone called for people to hate Steam? Cuz I'm here, and ready for duty!

And to my knowledge, what Steam has been doing is completely illegal. If tricking people isn't against the rules, then he still is going against them by asking you to purposely lose.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised he CP transfered to get to Laser blue, because he is NOT good in battle. He already lost 3000 CP in the last few days.

What he did is sitting in tavern as he was muted and just catching the cp from the MVPs and dailys...as you can see, there's a lot coming together from time to time, for example Blank got orange all the way with that "tactic".

SageDeoxys
05-09-2015, 05:06 PM
What he did is sitting in tavern as he was muted and just catching the cp from the MVPs and dailys...as you can see, there's a lot coming together from time to time, for example Blank got orange all the way with that "tactic".

Eh, Steam is still (word I can't say cuz rules). Tricking people into doing that is just plain wrong, and he should know better after all his punishments. In fact, I'm logging on and seeing if he tries to trick me.

Boomer
05-09-2015, 10:10 PM

Hes lazer blue now?! Last night he was sky O.o

SageDeoxys
05-10-2015, 12:59 AM
Hes lazer blue now?! Last night he was sky O.o

Oh, no. He was laser a few weeks ago, with like 11-12K CP, but he isn't that good at battle, so he dropped to 7K, and was at that CP just 2 days ago. Somehow, he became 9.5K and that's what he's at right now. I do find it quite fishy, though...

Boomer
05-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Oh, no. He was laser a few weeks ago, with like 11-12K CP, but he isn't that good at battle, so he dropped to 7K, and was at that CP just 2 days ago. Somehow, he became 9.5K and that's what he's at right now. I do find it quite fishy, though...

Hmmmm.....

ryamish
05-11-2015, 04:52 AM
lol. He asked me to do it and I agreed. He left after 4 shots.

Then he tried again, I walked up to him and killed him before he left xD

He reminds me of a mini-Pacific :p

ScptrX
05-11-2015, 08:11 PM
As far as i know, Using glitches / exploits in YOUR advantage is against the rules.

ryamish
05-12-2015, 02:15 AM
As far as i know, Using glitches / exploits in YOUR advantage is against the rules.

Wait, so using them to the advantages of other people is... ok? :crazy:

---------------------------------------- Updated -------------------------------------

No really, this question is for Updated :p
What about my name? o.O

JOSHIE63
05-12-2015, 09:46 PM
He tried this on me once. I won one and lost one, so nothing was really lost. However, this should be punishable as it is the equivalent of scamming — because of Steam using the glitch in his favor — in GT.

PUNCAKE
05-21-2015, 12:05 AM
For starters, I am not the only one with this complaint. You can ask badboy, too.

I log on, and Steamroller tells me he wants to try a trick in a private room. Fair enough. He tells me to go to room NOOB. We start the game, and the first thing he tells me is "Dont kill me pls!" He kills me a few times, and the battle is over.

Turns out, room NOOB actually leads you to the lobby.

Now, what I want to know, is it legal to trick someone and steal their cp? Because Steamroller has gained AT LEAST 400 cp unfairly (he stole from badboy, too).

This is clearly your fault for not reading. It clearly states "The Lobby" not "noob" so it's on you for not reading.

Boomer
05-21-2015, 12:22 AM
This is clearly your fault for not reading. It clearly states "The Lobby" not "noob" so it's on you for not reading.

Yea, if you look up in the corner at the small print.

NOTemet
05-21-2015, 01:47 AM
LOL HE DID THAT TO ME TOO! But instead of me not killing him I killed him then he left instantly:cool:

PUNCAKE
05-21-2015, 07:25 PM
Yea, if you look up in the corner at the small print.

No matter how you look at it it's your fault. If you joined a private room named "noob" it would say something along these lines. Room noob.................. In the chatbox