06-24-2013, 10:35 PM
Anyone else having this issue?

Sadge
06-25-2013, 03:19 AM
I can't either

Hawk
06-25-2013, 12:01 PM
I can't either

I can't log in either today, just fine till this morning, oh, and there is one day missing from the game play, was 40 now it is 39, is/was that a glitch that changed it or something? Not that one day matters at this time, but still....
:crazy:

eyeballpizza
06-25-2013, 04:22 PM
I STILL cannot get on, this is the second day. I'm kinda very frustrated about it. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::poop:

eyeballpizza
06-26-2013, 04:16 AM
Day two not being able to get on. Is anyone else able to get on? Anyone know the issue? I was in 6th place and I feel like since I've missed these 2 days I might have lost my ranking. :( I already joined this tournament late and had to miss days because of a family emergency. I just wanna play guys, anyone have any thoughts?

Seth
06-26-2013, 05:24 AM
RIP Funeral quest (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?19868-Funeral-Quest-is-quot-dead-quot)

Hawk
06-26-2013, 05:27 AM
Day two not being able to get on. Is anyone else able to get on? Anyone know the issue? I was in 6th place and I feel like since I've missed these 2 days I might have lost my ranking. :( I already joined this tournament late and had to miss days because of a family emergency. I just wanna play guys, anyone have any thoughts?

I was at first place, so now who knows where I am. I have missed 0 days and now have 1 gone working on the second in a row because of not being able to log in. Geeze....

eyeballpizza
06-26-2013, 06:24 AM
I'm so heart broken over Funeral Quest being gone. I'm just feeling sick inside. I've been playing it off and on using different user names for around 5-6 years. This tournament wasn't even finished. I'm so disappointed that I'm actually in tears. I love this game. I'm completely heartbroken over this.

Seth
06-26-2013, 06:45 AM
The last game didn't finish? Hrmm, it was saying Day 2. I guess the data was totally corrupted :( Sorry everyone!

Hawk
06-26-2013, 11:26 AM
Sorry to see FQ shutting down but I understand all the problems that arise with games especially online. Let us know, Seth, if it ever returns new and improved or if you decide to bring it to market, I will be the first in line with my dollars.

Kudos to you Seth for even creating such a wonderfully fantastic game.

eyeballpizza
06-26-2013, 06:05 PM
If it's a matter of us chipping in money to play, I could probably contribute to that as well.

eyeballpizza
06-26-2013, 06:06 PM
Even if it's a single player game, I'll happily buy it. I find the game calming and relaxing and fun which is harder for me to find these days.

Brodon
07-05-2013, 05:59 AM
I'm so heart broken over Funeral Quest being gone. I'm just feeling sick inside. I've been playing it off and on using different user names for around 5-6 years. This tournament wasn't even finished.

DevinS
07-08-2013, 04:05 PM
I'm so heart broken over Funeral Quest being gone. I'm just feeling sick inside. I've been playing it off and on using different user names for around 5-6 years. This tournament wasn't even finished.

I think it is time to check out some new games from Seth.

eyeballpizza
07-08-2013, 05:09 PM
I have no idea why "brodon" copied half of one of my posts and posted it as his own. :/

Anyway, any darker games like funeral quest that he's done, I'm going to look around, but honestly, I liked the dark nature of Funeral Quest.

Swertip
07-15-2013, 02:34 AM
I have no idea why "brodon" copied half of one of my posts and posted it as his own. :/

Anyway, any darker games like funeral quest that he's done, I'm going to look around, but honestly, I liked the dark nature of Funeral Quest.

How about another game by Seth? The ones proffered by me is Tanked or growtopia. Im sorry for the FQ closing down guys...:(

kaka86
07-17-2013, 04:08 PM
i love that game but i don't know when i'll be able to get the login of that game?? :mad:

Jack Bowe
07-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Sorry guys, but try GrowTopia by Seth and Hamumu! It is great!

Nishiokasmith
07-19-2013, 09:05 AM
THE SAME ISSUE IS ANNOYING TO ME ALSO. I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IT WELL..