PDA

View Full Version : BBSing server...

Nutters
12-30-2007, 03:28 AM
Last night I went to bed with very high hitpoints, strength, a machine gun, a bayonette, swat gear and all the extra points that are given with them in time. This morning I woke up with brass knuckles, chain mall and my swat gear was gone and all the bonus points are gone. WHAT HAPPENED????????????? Was my account hacked???????? Can this be fixed???? I sold my hearse to replace everything but the extra points can't be replaced. Help! I was in 2nd place in the 160 day game and this will destroy my game! :confused:

P.s. Server is BBSFile... my bad

Daytona
12-30-2007, 04:32 AM
:)But just e-mail the admin and tell him what and when it happen.. Everygame of FQ keeps a 24/7 log of the game so we can go back and look for things like this..Hope this helps..Daytona

Nutters
12-30-2007, 06:02 AM
I have no clue who hosts this server........... <slams head on the desk>:confused: Thanks for the reply tho and I hope your server is back up soon. I enjoy the game!

mroblivious1bmf
05-31-2008, 09:28 PM
I have no clue who hosts this server........... <slams head on the desk>:confused: Thanks for the reply tho and I hope your server is back up soon. I enjoy the game!

no clue who hosts the server??? information is RIGHT THERE on bbsing.com