PDA

View Full Version : banned???

badboy
05-15-2015, 11:57 PM
I got on and it says I have been banned? How come?

Junior
05-16-2015, 12:40 AM
Well, to my surprise, we found that you were transferring cp. I can spell out the details here if you want, but you're a long time player and should know what you did and that it was against the rules.

badboy
05-16-2015, 01:30 AM
naw I did not cp transfer. I know many players who do it all the time.

Junior
05-16-2015, 01:49 AM
Yes and they get caught and banned just like you did. No use denying it I have evidence of you playing against two of your accounts multiple times.

-bio-
05-16-2015, 03:17 AM
I posted the proofs of Chesca31 and VipperON Please ban them

badboy
05-16-2015, 03:23 AM
Yes and they get caught and banned just like you did. No use denying it I have evidence of you playing against two of your accounts multiple times.

you sure its me?

Junior
05-16-2015, 01:21 PM
I'm sure it's at the same ip address. Doesn't matter if it's your brother or someone else; you have been warned about playing them 1v1 in solo/vip solo before.

- - - Updated - - -

I posted the proofs of Chesca31 and VipperON Please ban them

They are taken care of, thanks.

Boomer
05-16-2015, 05:29 PM
I'm sure it's at the same ip address. Doesn't matter if it's your brother or someone else; you have been warned about playing them 1v1 in solo/vip solo before.

So you're saying we can't play against our family?

Pretty much takes away the meaning of a "family friendly" game, since you can't play with them...

Junior
05-16-2015, 06:20 PM
So you're saying we can't play against our family?

Pretty much takes away the meaning of a "family friendly" game, since you can't play with them...

Actually the problem comes when it looks more like cp transfer than legitimate games. You know what the #1 excuse transferrers make? It was my "brother" or "friend".

So if you want to play 1v1 with someone else in your home, as we previously advised badboy, take it to private rooms. Or play teams (Just don't try some sneaky way of transferring in multiplayer games, we've busted plenty of players doing that too).

badboy
05-16-2015, 06:45 PM
Actually the problem comes when it looks more like cp transfer than legitimate games. You know what the #1 excuse transferrers make? It was my "brother" or "friend".

So if you want to play 1v1 with someone else in your home, as we previously advised badboy, take it to private rooms. Or play teams (Just don't try some sneaky way of transferring in multiplayer games, we've busted plenty of players doing that too).

nobody ever said you can't play against a family member? I wasn't aware that playing against my little brother is against the rules. That's like if your and blenderite where to play in VIP solo and you won 15 times and he won once. Is that transferring? I don't think I should have been banned for a reason I was unaware of. That is not fair at all.

Junior
05-16-2015, 07:17 PM
nobody ever said you can't play against a family member? I wasn't aware that playing against my little brother is against the rules. That's like if your and blenderite where to play in VIP solo and you won 15 times and he won once. Is that transferring? I don't think I should have been banned for a reason I was unaware of. That is not fair at all.

When I look up your account info, it says on 4/19/2015, @strider warned you about transferring, then corrected his warning telling you to play your bro in private rooms to avoid confusion. Remember, we can't see a difference on our end between the few legitimate games like this and the thousands of transferring games, all we see if you beating accounts at your ip address multiple times.

It's for the same reason I do not 1v1 Blenderite in cp games- it would look like I am cheating.

badboy
05-16-2015, 07:30 PM
When I look up your account info, it says on 4/19/2015, @strider warned you about transferring, then corrected his warning telling you to play your bro in private rooms to avoid confusion. Remember, we can't see a difference on our end between the few legitimate games like this and the thousands of transferring games, all we see if you beating accounts at your ip address multiple times.

It's for the same reason I do not 1v1 Blenderite in cp games- it would look like I am cheating.

then can this be a warning instead of a ban because I don't remember him telling me to play bro in the private room. All I recall was he said it looks suspicious.

Alexanderkg
05-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Just play in LOCAL at the Tanked menu(before you log in). You can play 1 v 1 and more

darkhawk
05-18-2015, 07:43 PM
Just play in LOCAL at the Tanked menu(before you log in). You can play 1 v 1 and more

That's unconfortable to play with. Considering it would be easier to just use 2 different devices.
But on a side note I highly doubt badboy would transfer. I would think that he would care less about cp considering this game is not as competitive as it was back in the ol' days. Btw how long is your ban?

InYourFACE
05-18-2015, 09:30 PM
That's unconfortable to play with. Considering it would be easier to just use 2 different devices.
But on a side note I highly doubt badboy would transfer. I would think that he would care less about cp considering this game is not as competitive as it was back in the ol' days. Btw how long is your ban?

He's unbanned.

darkhawk
05-19-2015, 01:08 AM
He's unbanned.

Oh XD
Off topic: Reaction to champions league semis barca vs Bayern?

NOTemet
05-21-2015, 02:01 AM
Just play in LOCAL at the Tanked menu(before you log in). You can play 1 v 1 and moreYOU never know if his parents are divorced probably his brother lives with his mom or dad:whistling:

badboy
05-21-2015, 08:37 PM
lol my parents are not divorced and my brother lives with me in the same house ^^ it just sucks me and brother can't be competitive, ruins the fun :p

NOTemet
05-21-2015, 10:21 PM
lol my parents are not divorced and my brother lives with me in the same house ^^ it just sucks me and brother can't be competitive, ruins the fun :p

probably you can train him so when he gets an acc he can vs everybody including google (if he can beat him ofcoursee ._.

Junior
05-21-2015, 10:55 PM

You can still compete in private rooms and teams games, just play normal. Back when I could get my bro to play we had a great time in teams.