PDA

View Full Version : Am I banned?

-bio-
05-16-2015, 03:22 AM
Some players are telling that I'm banned..I didn't play tanked since 15 days I am playing gt so am I baned?

I didn't cheat right?

Junior
05-16-2015, 01:25 PM
I have received more screenshots of 1v1 battles between several of your accounts. You have a long history of cp transferring and getting banned for it.

You you understand that what cp transferring is, and that it is a ban-able offense?

-bio-
05-16-2015, 01:48 PM
I have received more screenshots of 1v1 battles between several of your accounts. You have a long history of cp transferring and getting banned for it.HEY I AM playing with all the white ones so how can it been cp transferring? Pls check it again I think its wrong information

You you understand that what cp transferring is, and that it is a ban-able offense?
Hey I am playing with all the white ones pls check it again

Junior
05-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Hey I am playing with all the white ones pls check it again

I don't understand this.

I'm asking you if you understand what cp transferring is. Because that's why you keep getting banned. It has nothing to do with white accounts.

-bio-
05-16-2015, 01:58 PM
I don't understand this.

I'm asking you if you understand what cp transferring is. Because that's why you keep getting banned. It has nothing to do with white accounts. I didn't transfer!! I had only 1 device!! I can't transfer!! Listen to me pls

NOTemet
05-21-2015, 02:09 AM
I barely vs white players I just leave....