PDA

View Full Version : is there something wrong with my game?

daftchick
01-07-2008, 12:00 AM
If i try to write mail or go to the map screen, the loading bar comes up but nothing else happens.. what can i do? I want to go to the map screen so i can visit places but it doesn't load and its getting to be really annoying now! :(

What can i do? I dont want to have to restart or make a new character or anything

File Sponge
01-08-2008, 04:35 AM
If i try to write mail or go to the map screen, the loading bar comes up but nothing else happens.. what can i do? I want to go to the map screen so i can visit places but it doesn't load and its getting to be really annoying now! :(

What can i do? I dont want to have to restart or make a new character or anything

I have seen two different things cause this problem.

You're using the AOL browser (change to something else)
The game you're playing on has a customized flash file that was not saved correctly. If this is the case, NOBODY should be able to get to the map.

Outside of that, I don't know what the problem could be. Which server are you playing on -- or is it your own?

daftchick
01-08-2008, 10:55 AM
I go onto http://www.rtsoft.com/fq/ and click on the 'click here to play' so it's whatever server that is, i don't know, sorry.. thanks for the reply

Its also the BBSing.com (0.95) game in the table on the page once u've click click here to play