PDA

View Full Version : Hacker report

Alexanderkg
05-18-2015, 01:02 PM
This guy hack his name is CHEATERPRO(name not TankID). He can move and shoot fast. Please ban that hacker his name is white. I can't take screenshot because he so fast. When I take screenshot, he already in my back.

InYourFACE
05-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Okay, since you look like a growropian, I have to tell you that we all know about cheaterpro. He knows how to unban himself, so we just can't get rid of him...

Junior
05-18-2015, 09:50 PM
Actually, he's not unbanning himself, his two letter id, if you notice, always changes, because he is being forced to create new accounts.

Secondly, there is no need to report him as long as he keeps doing what he has been doing. The server is banning him after each game he cheats in, so mods don't have to deal with it constantly, thank goodness.

ryamish
05-19-2015, 04:36 AM
I think he just plays for fun :)

Personally, I find it a fun challenge to play against him!

Blast07
05-19-2015, 11:41 AM
I think he just plays for fun :)

Personally, I find it a fun challenge to play against him!

same for me, I know that I'll lost (I was able to kill him a few times) but it is a fun to play against him. He introduces something new, especially these days, when there is no any update.

Alexanderkg
05-20-2015, 03:26 PM
I think he just want to make all peoples CP WAS LOST!!! HE WANTS TO MAKE PEOPLES LOSE THEIR CP!
I think it's why. If nothing can stop CHEATERPRO until forever, okay I will quit Tanked. He makes all the fight boring.
EDIT: The only way to kill he is: He hitter mine or beagles(I killed he 2 times with beagle and 27 times with mine). If you use shield, he will run away fast.

Abdulilah56
05-21-2015, 12:22 AM
I think he just want to make all peoples CP WAS LOST!!! HE WANTS TO MAKE PEOPLES LOSE THEIR CP!
I think it's why. If nothing can stop CHEATERPRO until forever, okay I will quit Tanked. He makes all the fight boring.
EDIT: The only way to kill he is: He hitter mine or beagles(I killed he 2 times with beagle and 27 times with mine). If you use shield, he will run away fast.

We all know everything about cheaterpro.

NOTemet
05-21-2015, 01:41 AM
I've beaten him before no joke in a solo.WHY You SAY he didn't use hacks :sweatdrop: