PDA

View Full Version : BIG PROBLEM WITH TANKED

Alexanderkg
05-20-2015, 03:18 PM
The big problem is CHEATERPRO have banned 3 times just now and he still can go online! WHAT'S WITH CHEATERPRO? DID HE HACK CAN'T BE BANNED???

sonsoftanked
05-20-2015, 04:53 PM
why are you making 2 threads on cheaterpro. we all know about him, we know what he does, just don't battle him he gets banned by the system after battles anyways.

Abdulilah56
05-21-2015, 12:20 AM
why are you making 2 threads on cheaterpro. we all know about him, we know what he does, just don't battle him he gets banned by the system after battles anyways.

IKR He made 2

NOTemet
05-21-2015, 01:42 AM
this guy can't get that Russian player of his head ;)

Alexanderkg
05-21-2015, 04:14 AM
He makes all the game comes BORING! Every time he goes in, all peoples vote and I can't leave because it is too late. It makes MY HEAD CAN'T THROW THE MEMORIES ABOUT CHEATERPRO.
EDIT: If you think this is spam post, sorry. I just can't take out CHEATERPRO from my head and it's make my head EXPLODE

Fatalislayer
05-25-2015, 04:34 PM
The big problem is CHEATERPRO have banned 3 times just now and he still can go online! WHAT'S WITH CHEATERPRO? DID HE HACK CAN'T BE BANNED???

Don't vote then. Cheaterpro isn't skilled at all, I beat him using a fatty tank vs his ultimate hack.
Also, when he moves at a great speed towards you, no matter what, your randomly thrown beagle always gets him. It only works when he rushes towards you.

Cranium
05-31-2015, 03:56 AM
Cheaterpro is still around..? I quit tanked a couple months back (I still come on ever now and then) and CheaterPro was still running rabid around and hacking all over the place..

ryamish
06-01-2015, 03:23 AM
Just my two cents:

I think Cheaterpro makes the game more fun :)
When you're on his team, you almost get an automatic win :p
And when he's on the other team, it makes the game more challenging and more fun! He only cheats in team games and private games, anyways. So I think we should keep Cheater :whistling:

NOTemet
06-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Just my two cents:

I think Cheaterpro makes the game more fun :)
When you're on his team, you almost get an automatic win :p
And when he's on the other team, it makes the game more challenging and more fun! He only cheats in team games and private games, anyways. So I think we should keep Cheater :whistling:

Cheaterpro does make the game more fun its like he's testing on ur accuracy and speed and NOT MAKE 2 THREADS

KittenMH
06-03-2015, 02:43 AM
Wait, whoa... THIS GUY IS STILL AROUND? Wowowowow, determined hackers?

Goat
06-03-2015, 04:32 AM
Switch to his team:crazy:

I laughed at this.

KittenMH
06-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Are you vegasgurl?

What the hell no.

BlackPickaxe
06-05-2015, 07:00 PM
We have a bigger problem, people are leaving. for realzies.