PDA

View Full Version : Need Model Designer

Zerkon
05-22-2015, 12:05 AM
Hey guys, I will be working on a game and am going to need someone to make models for characters, because I am not that good with models :P
my goal is for it to be a steam game, made with unity. I need someone who can do character and enemy models, they really don't have to be detailed at all, just something that resembles a person. I am still saving 1.6k to fork up for unity pro and the steam one time fee. I made a trello for what I am going to be doing, but this isn't even started yet, so it will be a while before I get anything good done! this (https://trello.com/b/SPnVmMqJ/game-development) is my trello for now, more things will be added. Also, I made a semi game that was more for fun to test my skills with unity, you can download that from dropbox here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wwei9j7yon6pteu/AACu6F8cv4PJn69hXESXxOJIa?dl=0)

PacksForAll
05-22-2015, 12:07 AM
I don't know anything about model designing but I'll help spread the game when its released. :D

Zerkon
05-22-2015, 12:26 AM
Thanks!:D
That will really help when it comes to steam greenlight!

PacksForAll
05-22-2015, 12:50 AM
When do you think the game will be published?

Zerkon
05-22-2015, 01:52 AM
I have absolutely no idea. I will be sure to let you know though

Zerkon
05-25-2015, 03:10 AM
Well I have the game already started, and that's what I'm going with. I don't have any idea how to make mods like that, added that I'm not very but a little experienced.

Hacktivate
05-25-2015, 03:22 AM
Well I have the game already started, and that's what I'm going with. I don't have any idea how to make mods like that, added that I'm not very but a little experienced.

What do you mean by mods? Is it the 'mod' that changes the terrain and behavior of a thing or the 'mod' that moderates?

Zerkon
05-25-2015, 10:08 PM
Mods as in modification...

Anyone Who can make any weapon models I would be more than happy to post wherever I decide to put the credits, and anyone who can make a good demon model same thing applies.
all models must have 1 3d texture and 1 2d texture(world and inventory)