PDA

View Full Version : Tanked Autobiography.

darkhawk
05-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Hey guys I'm gonna write about my life on tanked so sit back and enjoy (:

It started in August, 2011 I believe? Unless I started my forums acc a year later or whatever. But yeah, I remember getting my WebOS and looking at those crappy games in the apps catalogue. Then I saw tanked. It looked fun ,it had decent graphics, it was free and it looked like a game I could spend hours on. I remember entering the game as Player KC and played a couple of games, I then changed it to DarkHawk. During those days I played with TPNFRC and Danny(random numbers I can't remember) believe it or not during those days Tpn was actually a chill guy, I usually played team games with him and it was actually quite entertaining. I remember me losing all my cp back in the day where we could gamble it and I remember all those old players that were always playing games in VIP and talking in the tavern. I remember the new tank update with player IDS, I remember new maps added in, new modes, new tank. I remember when TANKED was such a lively place where there were always games going on fighting for that MVP place for cp! I remember when TANKED was my favorite game, where I would log in every day thinking hey, this game could never die....right?

-DH
For Tanked....

NOTemet
05-24-2015, 06:42 PM
it started March 31 2013 we were moving to a new house I was bored and went to my old house to use the WiFi then I went to YouTube and searched up "Best free webOS games then one of them was tanked so I went to the app store and downloaded it and yes it took 2 minutes to install:( but after a while I on ready to play I played as Player HD then became smosh1234 but on June 23 this player julia10 started giving away my pass idk how she knew P.S I never told her then the next day my acc was banned FOREVER:cry::nope:
so I made a new acc which is emet I made a secondary acc wildstyle but I mostly use emet because I'm have all the tanks but RT then I got better and better then made some new friends but on April something 2015 I deleted TANKED because it kept freezing then went back to the app store and it said "the action could not be completed so I tried again and STILL NOT WOKRING then May 1 2015 my dad gave me an android nexus 5 phone so I downloaded tank on it then I was back on track

~emet

I-Am-Legend
05-24-2015, 08:16 PM

It started in August, 2011 I believe? Unless I started my forums acc a year later or whatever. But yeah, I remember getting my WebOS and looking at those crappy games in the apps catalogue. Then I saw tanked. It looked fun ,it had decent graphics, it was free and it looked like a game I could spend hours on. I remember entering the game as Player KC and played a couple of games, I then changed it to DarkHawk. During those days I played with TPNFRC and Danny(random numbers I can't remember) believe it or not during those days Tpn was actually a chill guy, I usually played team games with him and it was actually quite entertaining. I remember me losing all my cp back in the day where we could gamble it and I remember all those old players that were always playing games in VIP and talking in the tavern. I remember the new tank update with player IDS, I remember new maps added in, new modes, new tank. I remember when TANKED was such a lively place where there were always games going on fighting for that MVP place for cp! I remember when TANKED was my favorite game, where I would log in every day thinking hey, this game could never die....right?

-DH
For Tanked....
Danny3838.(I think)

skullking
05-24-2015, 09:57 PM
uh i started when tanked started nothing much and somehow i got good and started winning XD and @Nikeboy im greaser sidekick AKA his evil side! Um nothing much havent seen seth in my 4 years in tanked or Rtsoft game carrer sucks right? he hasnt answer my call yet

NOTemet
05-25-2015, 06:21 PM
uh i started when tanked started nothing much and somehow i got good and started winning XD and @Nikeboy im greaser sidekick AKA his evil side! Um nothing much havent seen seth in my 4 years in tanked or Rtsoft game carrer sucks right? he hasnt answer my call yet

HOLD UP Nikeboy was a moderator???.:scratch::confused::panic:

Abdulilah56
05-25-2015, 08:09 PM
HOLD UP Nikeboy was a moderator???.:scratch::confused::panic:

yesterday Nikeboy said he was a mod and I didn't believe that he was a mod

NOTemet
05-25-2015, 08:57 PM
unbelievable there no way Nikeboy could be a mod he swears alot

Boomer
05-25-2015, 10:50 PM
The Beginning and Stage 1

I first picked up Tanked in December 2012 on my Touchpad. I had tried it out before, and got bored, so it just sat on my app list for a couple months, untouched. Anyway, I had so much fun blowing the heck out of people I couldn't put it down. I got addicted, and began playing every night. One of my most vivid memories is playing on Christmas all day, racking up coins like crazy. Once I got my M4 about a month later, my career really kicked into high gear. I was one of the best M4 drivers at the time. I was still hammering away when I got my iPad in early spring, 2013, and that took my career up even further. Now armed with fast reload, I could demolish people even quicker. I got Spider in (I think) April, right around the time Shadow Tank came out. After more hard playing, I finally got Skull in the summer (July, I think). I had started playing Growtopia, so I was pretty absorbed in that, and I didnt play Tanked as much for the next year.

Stage 2

In November, 2014, i quit Growtopia due to the community and a hard year in real life. I started playing more Tanked, and soon was on most of the day again. I also revived my YouTube channel, and began making videos quite often. I actually became a star, and a lot of the newer players would see me and be like "omg its boomer!" In January, I remembered the Tapjoy website, and spent a couple hours downloading apps for close to 100 coins apiece. I made about 1500 coins in 2 days, and since I already had 1500 other coins, I bought Fatty. When I went on vacation in February/March, I made a goal to reach Lazer by the end of vacation. I finally reached it, and solidified my place in the rankings by tearing ChaosAD apart in VIP, taking about 9,000 CP from him. Soon after, I became really good at 1v1 matches, claiming more and more CP in my new favorite map, Hedge Maze. However, it seemed more people left, and I became more absorbed in World Of Tanks. I then went into my second "hibernation" that Im in now.

Despite not playing as much, I still come on more often, and currently am trying my hardest to get Seth to update this game.

Tomahawk
05-30-2015, 04:03 PM

-DH
For Tanked....

I came at the end of the golden age but I would alwasy watch my brother play with you guys. Ah the good times zzzzz

KittenMH
05-30-2015, 09:06 PM
Got webOS because they were cheap asf ._.

Found out HP's app store was complete bs, but ended up discovering Tanked as Player MH c:

Got name changed to "to MH" by TPN because apparently "idiot" isn't an acceptable name.. eventually it got changed to "Kitten MH" (I forgot why)...

Um, yep.. The end.