PDA

View Full Version : Umm mods can I ask u something?

Limonvicki
06-30-2013, 06:48 AM
Is this a new game or is this just boy talk cuz I'm confused :/ if u read this thank you so much for all of ur time! Oh and one question meow, how is ur skin purple and how did u get those cat ears?

DevinS
06-30-2013, 09:53 AM
This is not related to Growtopia.
This Forum is about (a older game from Seth) Dungeon Scroll.

Post Growtopia related stuff in here: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?31-Growtopia

trice
07-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Im lagging super bad

Greenswe
07-13-2013, 07:19 AM
Is this a new game or is this just boy talk cuz I'm confused :/ if u read this thank you so much for all of ur time! Oh and one question meow, how is ur skin purple and how did u get those cat ears?

Dungeon Scroll is a old game, the newest game Seth has done is Growtopia, and that is where I come from. The guy who created this thread posted it in the typical nowhere, when it should be in the capital city (forums are most active there)
~Greenswe
Edit : Saw you asked the exactly same question, why did you do that?
Anyways, growtopia is a pretty new game, it has officially been out for 6 months. Meow is a moderator, and after a month of duty a moderator gets their own, exclusive item.

_Lennart_
07-14-2013, 08:31 PM

:3 what that swedish guy said meow is a mod and they got an own item like play and his bat wings or jens with his awsome beard and pipe

kaka86
07-17-2013, 03:38 PM
ohh i want to ask something about that game whether it is a new game or the version of the old one. if you read it then please leave a reply.

Nishiokasmith
07-18-2013, 05:51 AM
what do you know about dungeon scroll. when would be the new version of it be launched in market? i am anxious to go for it....

WARMAKER
07-21-2013, 02:10 AM
i dont exactly understand the point of this thread

Limonvicki
07-27-2013, 05:46 AM
Dungeon Scroll is a old game, the newest game Seth has done is Growtopia, and that is where I come from. The guy who created this thread posted it in the typical nowhere, when it should be in the capital city (forums are most active there)
~Greenswe
Edit : Saw you asked the exactly same question, why did you do that?
Anyways, growtopia is a pretty new game, it has officially been out for 6 months. Meow is a moderator, and after a month of duty a moderator gets their own, exclusive item.

And I got the whole "exclusive item" thingy. But thanks anyway!

I'm always here if u need help!
~vicki8004798. I love you all!!! <3

Nadezz
08-05-2013, 10:59 PM

Hello, This is not a growtopia thread content click here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?31-Growtopia)
And @Meow got all that because she is a moderator and moderators get their own items once a month is passed and u are a new moderator i think. Ask @Seth or @Hamumu about this not sure.

Hope this Helped!

~Nadezz