PDA

View Full Version : Banned?!?!

Mr.Potter
05-27-2015, 01:27 AM
I just recently started playing tanked again... And now! My account is banned for 437 days?!?!?! What?! I was just online a few hours ago.... Help? :cry: :confused:

Mr.Potter
05-27-2015, 01:43 AM
Also it's not an ip ban, because I can still lobin on my other accounts... Just "mrpotter" is banned:excl::scratch:

Rachel Lavarias Lachica
05-27-2015, 01:50 AM
email support@growtopiagame.com in yahoo and take a screen shot on your log in problem! maybe they could tell you why your banned! That all :wave::wave::wave:! You could also do /rules try to remeber if you do a violation!! #Zocus

sonsoftanked
05-27-2015, 01:52 AM
email support@growtopiagame.com in yahoo and take a screen shot on your log in problem! maybe they could tell you why your banned! That all :wave::wave::wave:! You could also do /rules try to remeber if you do a violation!! #Zocus dude its tanked not grow..... ._.

PacksForAll
05-27-2015, 01:54 AM
also you don't need to be on yahoo.

Rachel Lavarias Lachica
05-27-2015, 02:04 AM
sorry guys i thought its growtopia iam verry sorry

Junior
05-27-2015, 02:38 AM
It appears you have logged into a banned account and got your device banned. If you can message/tell me which account that was and who the account really belongs to/how you got access I can help you resolve the issue.

Mr.Potter
05-27-2015, 02:57 AM
I'm on tanked now, if you'd like to talk..

- - - Updated - - -

It appears you have logged into a banned account and got your device banned. If you can message/tell me which account that was and who the account really belongs to/how you got access I can help you resolve the issue.

And also! This is MY account not someone else's, and I played on it about 5 hours ago! I do not know why I may have been banned, and I said it was NOT an IP ban, because I can still access and use my other accounts!

Junior
05-27-2015, 03:05 AM
I'm on tanked now, if you'd like to talk..

- - - Updated - - -

And also! This is MY account not someone else's, and I played on it about 5 hours ago! I do not know why I may have been banned, and I said it was NOT an IP ban, because I can still access and use my other accounts!

Sorry, its very late and I'll have to come back tomorrow. The account that was already banned that infected your account was Brather. What's going on with that?

Mr.Potter
05-27-2015, 03:37 AM
Sorry, should have already mentioned that I have problems with people getting on my account, I can't say why here, but know I know one person who had been accessing it, for the past couple day I'd been fine, I'd brought it up with tanked support, and neve finished what I said I'd do... Anyways, how about we talk more later?

HerobrineFan
05-27-2015, 04:11 AM
Mr Potter?

"So long has Dobby wanted to met you sir... Such long it is"

:crazy:

Junior
05-27-2015, 08:57 PM
Sorry, should have already mentioned that I have problems with people getting on my account, I can't say why here, but know I know one person who had been accessing it, for the past couple day I'd been fine, I'd brought it up with tanked support, and neve finished what I said I'd do... Anyways, how about we talk more later?

Sounds like you need to change your password. I'll unban it but I need you to do that before playing any more games on it.

Mr.Potter
05-27-2015, 09:39 PM
Thanks a lot! I hope this works! :/

Mr.Potter
05-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Yes, I have all tanks except for RT-Soft, but it doesn't really matter:/ I'm pretty sucky anyways. :/ I just like my account so people know who I am... I talk more than I actually battle on Tanked..