PDA

View Full Version : Making an App

Cloudier
07-02-2013, 03:41 PM
I have never section 'til now, truth be told.

I really want to make an app, like RTSoft has for many apps. It would be nice to make one similar to Growtopia, but not close, really. No splicing, I really don't know. It may not even get out to public.

The problem is, I don't know how to code. I'm in the process of learning with robots, but, yeah.

My questions are,

1) Any good sites to learn coding?
2) What program did Seth use to make Growtopia?
3) How did he make the avatar? Using a specific program?

Thanks for reading.

optimuswhat
07-03-2013, 01:55 AM
You can learn basic lua on ROBLOX.com
Only idea that I recall that works. I should help you learn other languages easily.

But you need an engine to run the game on.

Cade83
07-03-2013, 02:07 AM
Most of the more commonly used programs are really expensive, such as C++. You can usually find an online guide to using the program you want to make your app with somewhere. I would recommend researching what software is best for designing an app for the device you currently use.

ITI3L33
07-03-2013, 07:54 AM
1. YouTube
2. I don't know. Ask him. He may have used one of his SDK's here on his website. Idk though. You could use Unity or Corona or Xcode.
3. Some photo editing program. Some good ones for art like that are GIMP, and one sec. Lemme get the name. Oh yeah, GraphicsGale.

tamim
07-14-2013, 11:24 AM
wow !!! great design apps. I think it will help for selected users. Please keep updates your apps. :)

riponbd04
07-15-2013, 03:52 AM
Hey guy, I think you have a good knowledge about apps. But you face some problem now. Have you any experience to make an apps. might be it was not big or well. but you were satisfied. you can take your best answer that experience. do you understand what i say?