PDA

View Full Version : Quitting or no.

Alexanderkg
06-06-2015, 04:06 PM
I've been weaker and weaker. That pros always say I'm trash and a junk. Maybe it's time to quit, but I can't decide should I quit or no because a lot my friends in Tanked. So I make public poll for you guys to pick should I quit or no. Poll ended in 1 week. You can reply below what do you vote.

sonsoftanked
06-06-2015, 04:14 PM
I've been weaker and weaker. That pros always say I'm trash and a junk. Maybe it's time to quit, but I can't decide should I quit or no because a lot my friends in Tanked. So I make public poll for you guys to pick should I quit or no. Poll ended in 1 week. do what you wana do but you shouldn't listen to people talking trash so much

Alexanderkg
06-06-2015, 04:16 PM
do what you wana do but you shouldn't listen to people talking trash so much

Good to be true if there are more than 100 pros.

JOSHIE63
06-06-2015, 04:47 PM
It's your tank. One either masters a Panzer or simply sucks with it. Not to be rude, but it is not your tank right now, at least while your still teal. Start with the M3 and use Tapjoy for either a M4, a spider, or a skull.

Alexanderkg
06-06-2015, 05:05 PM
It's your tank. One either masters a Panzer or simply sucks with it. Not to be rude, but it is not your tank right now, at least while your still teal. Start with the M3 and use Tapjoy for either a M4, a spider, or a skull.

I have LOVE but can't handle it well. I'm good at panzer.

InYourFACE
06-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Simply practice. it's that easy bro

Debas
06-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Don't worry of other people talking trash to you i'm not too poor and not too rich and I know for a fact i've been told I suck. Yet, all I do is ignore them. Also a tip to being better is a goal. If you have a goal you'll just focus on that and nothing else like "get 500 Blackrock Seeds"

PUNCAKE
06-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Don't worry of other people talking trash to you i'm not too poor and not too rich and I know for a fact i've been told I suck. Yet, all I do is ignore them. Also a tip to being better is a goal. If you have a goal you'll just focus on that and nothing else like "get 500 Blackrock Seeds"

This is the tanked forum.

Alexanderkg
06-07-2015, 02:03 AM
good? no offence, but last time i saw you was you were just following an enemy from behind trying to throw a beagle .

Trying to throw a beagle if that is a huge health tank. I will just shot them from behind if the health is weak. I'm go on their beside and drop beagle and kaboom they die.

- - - Updated - - -

Simply practice. it's that easy bro

Hard to find people to go on private room and practice bro.......

Alexanderkg
06-07-2015, 08:03 AM
but thats wasting a beagle

and they dont die if they are faster than you lmao -.-

If I shot huge health tanks, they will turn around and shot me and then use shield.

Alexanderkg
06-07-2015, 11:34 AM
thats because you cant shoot fast
if you shoot fast you can kill him

why do you even use panzer aside beagles anyways :p

I've used panzer for a long time and already forget how to use M3 Stuart well. So I continued using panzer and win. But one day I lose and all pros say I'm trash and a junk.

InYourFACE
06-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Trying to throw a beagle if that is a huge health tank. I will just shot them from behind if the health is weak. I'm go on their beside and drop beagle and kaboom they die.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to find people to go on private room and practice bro.......

The sparring partner could be me...beware, I am quite good :3 And hey, have a look at my videos, they might help you out too, links are in my siggy

SuperJ
06-07-2015, 04:26 PM
I love attention seekers like you. Seriously, nobody calls you this, and your just doing this so everyone will like you. The door is this way and hell, I will even hold it for you.

hugimugi7
06-07-2015, 04:34 PM
I've been weaker and weaker. That pros always say I'm trash and a junk. Maybe it's time to quit, but I can't decide should I quit or no because a lot my friends in Tanked. So I make public poll for you guys to pick should I quit or no. Poll ended in 1 week. You can reply below what do you vote.

i suggest that you quit before sickness called 'greediness' power You. :excl:

Alexanderkg
06-08-2015, 01:54 AM
I love attention seekers like you. Seriously, nobody calls you this, and your just doing this so everyone will like you. The door is this way and hell, I will even hold it for you.

Maybe you didn't see it, but when I'm playing team with a player called cosmos, my team mate. He calls me trash and panzer is a junk because I can't score 1 point. I can't score 1 point because the enemy is strong and I am bad in that map.

DeathNote
06-08-2015, 01:58 AM
Just dont listen to the people who call u noob or names.In ur status u also wrote believe in yourself and nvr give up.Live up to that bro

Alexanderkg
06-08-2015, 02:14 AM
Just dont listen to the people who call u noob or names.In ur status u also wrote believe in yourself and nvr give up.Live up to that bro

So should I believe in myself when Cosmo in my team and he doesn't HELPS ME? AND WHEN HE IS MY ENEMY HE ALWAYS KILL ME HE ONLY WANTS ME TO BE HIS ENEMY AND DIE BECAUSE HE HATES ME SO HOW CAN I BELIEVE IN MYSELF AGAIN!?
I didn't even know that Mike Hommel(Hamumu)'s son is so mean.

Spirituality.GT
06-08-2015, 02:20 AM
Bro, Quitting Ain't Solving Anything.. You Can't Become Worse, Right? So Just Move Foward And Get Stronger.. Except From That... If People Tell You You're Trash, Why Don't You Show Them Wrong And Proove Them You're Good? Giving Up Is No Solution. Keep Going No Matter What.:prophet:

Alexanderkg
06-08-2015, 02:26 AM
Bro, Quitting Ain't Solving Anything.. You Can't Become Worse, Right? So Just Move Foward And Get Stronger.. Except From That... If People Tell You You're Trash, Why Don't You Show Them Wrong And Proove Them You're Good? Giving Up Is No Solution. Keep Going No Matter What.:prophet:

But the problem is... HOW CAN I SHOW THEM IF THEY ARE WRONG?

Spirituality.GT
06-08-2015, 02:31 AM
Win! Easy, No? :prophet:

Alexanderkg
06-08-2015, 02:33 AM
Win! Easy, No? :prophet:

In dream, it is easy. But in real life, it is hard as rock.

Spirituality.GT
06-08-2015, 02:37 AM
Then Break The Rock With Perseverance And Determination Because Nobody Will Break That Rock For You.. Only You Can Do It.:prophet:

Alexanderkg
06-08-2015, 02:56 AM
Then Break The Rock With Perseverance And Determination Because Nobody Will Break That Rock For You.. Only You Can Do It.:prophet:

After crushing them, 1 years later, they revenge with an super duper tank.

JOSHIE63
06-08-2015, 03:41 AM

I love ignorant posts that are based off of misguided judgement from the players who are not even involved in the matter at hand. You obviously cannot disprove such claims, therefore I see no reason to be so harsh — especially in the name calling of "attention seeker". To hold someone to something you cannot disprove makes just about as much sense as allowing Cheaterpro to roam carefree amongst Tanked — which is absurd.

NOTemet
06-09-2015, 11:15 PM
Hey Alex I'm sorry that but its better that you stop posting more threads about Cheaterpro (bruh seriously 2 threads ._.) so yea sorry...

Alexanderkg
06-10-2015, 01:43 AM
Hey Alex I'm sorry that but its better that you stop posting more threads about Cheaterpro (bruh seriously 2 threads ._.) so yea sorry...

Cheaterpro? This thread is not about cheaterpro....... I stopped post about cheaterpro too... This thread about poll should I quit or no. Not about cheaterpro.......... But my head still have cheaterpro too... Anyway CheaterPro is not here anymore so yeah.
EDIT: The one who talk about cheaterpro here is only JOSHIE63 and you, NotEMET

Alexanderkg
06-10-2015, 04:06 PM
jus play gt

You know why I play Tanked? Because GT= Super Duper Oh My God LAAAGGG

Zackery
06-10-2015, 07:52 PM
Honestly man, I am a high rank myself and see where they are coming from because if you are a high rank, all you want to do is win. High rankers have a different perspective from a beginner player. High rankers are used to winning all the time and the power just goes to their heads thinking that they can win all the time but in reality, not even google (the best player on tanked) cant even win every single game it is like impossible. There will also be beginners as well. Think all those pro players were a beginner once at there time too. Heck for me I was green/teal/purple for almost 2 years but I still never gave up. Yes, I got mad and got called trash as well but I never quit, I still fought until I was good. I never gave up. If high ranks call you trash so what? Just move on and play the game. You also have to think, mastering something takes a lot of practice and time. The M3 is the perfect tank to do that and the better you are at mastering that, the better you are at mastering any other tank including the Skull, Spider, and RT. In my opinion, just never use Panzer because honestly it does suck and the M3 is way better by far. Always remember though, it takes time to master something even if it is a video game.

~Zackery459 :yeah:

Boomer
06-11-2015, 12:15 AM
So should I believe in myself when Cosmo in my team and he doesn't HELPS ME? AND WHEN HE IS MY ENEMY HE ALWAYS KILL ME HE ONLY WANTS ME TO BE HIS ENEMY AND DIE BECAUSE HE HATES ME SO HOW CAN I BELIEVE IN MYSELF AGAIN!?
I didn't even know that Mike Hommel(Hamumu)'s son is so mean.

1. Cosmo is Seth's son.
2. Cosmos isn't Cosmo.

Don't quit because of 1 guy. Next time he trash talks to you, tell him he isn't worth your time, and he's just an arrogant, spoiled brat. Im not a fan of cosmos, either.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly man, I am a high rank myself and see where they are coming from because if you are a high rank, all you want to do is win. High rankers have a different perspective from a beginner player. High rankers are used to winning all the time and the power just goes to their heads thinking that they can win all the time but in reality, not even google (the best player on tanked) cant even win every single game it is like impossible. There will also be beginners as well. Think all those pro players were a beginner once at there time too. Heck for me I was green/teal/purple for almost 2 years but I still never gave up. Yes, I got mad and got called trash as well but I never quit, I still fought until I was good. I never gave up. If high ranks call you trash so what? Just move on and play the game. You also have to think, mastering something takes a lot of practice and time. The M3 is the perfect tank to do that and the better you are at mastering that, the better you are at mastering any other tank including the Skull, Spider, and RT. In my opinion, just never use Panzer because honestly it does suck and the M3 is way better by far. Always remember though, it takes time to master something even if it is a video game.

+1 to this ^

Junior
06-11-2015, 09:39 PM

Yeah master the m3 and ignore the trash talker.

Panzer is a good tank- for large team games... as long as the other tanks are not all skulls or RTs. You've got to use it wisely, avoid head on attacks, always be a sniper shooting from as distant and invisible of a point as you can, and DO NOT WORRY ABOUT KILLING... just weaken enemy tanks if that's all you can do before they turn their firepower on you. You don't have the health to 1v1 so get away before they start shooting you. Use the tanks only advantage, speed, to sneak up and weaken or kill the enemy and then dart off before they can respond. It's teams so it doesn't matter if you get to kill them or if another person on your team does. You can also use it to lure the enemy to a better place for your team to kill.

I would suggest, though, that you primarily use a tank approx. equal to the others: M3, SPD, SKL, maybe even M4. Probably not LUV, and definitely not PAN unless you carefully use as described above.

Alexanderkg
06-12-2015, 06:18 AM
Yeah master the m3 and ignore the trash talker.

Panzer is a good tank- for large team games... as long as the other tanks are not all skulls or RTs. You've got to use it wisely, avoid head on attacks, always be a sniper shooting from as distant and invisible of a point as you can, and DO NOT WORRY ABOUT KILLING... just weaken enemy tanks if that's all you can do before they turn their firepower on you. You don't have the health to 1v1 so get away before they start shooting you. Use the tanks only advantage, speed, to sneak up and weaken or kill the enemy and then dart off before they can respond. It's teams so it doesn't matter if you get to kill them or if another person on your team does. You can also use it to lure the enemy to a better place for your team to kill.

I would suggest, though, that you primarily use a tank approx. equal to the others: M3, SPD, SKL, maybe even M4. Probably not LUV, and definitely not PAN unless you carefully use as described above.

Okay, thanks for the support I will try...

Just Ronnie
06-12-2015, 06:21 AM
Do not quit.

These so called pros think way higher of themselves than they think of you.They just have high self-esteem.They are in general just big bullies.

Quitting is not the answer in this situation.

I hope I have helped

Alexanderkg
06-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Green gm and golatopka is the latest peoples who are super duper mean to me.. Here is the picture.. This is what I mean79812 and 79813

BluePixel
06-13-2015, 02:03 PM
Growtopia need players if u leave we lose all
#DontQuit

MrPigster
06-13-2015, 02:07 PM
That has happened to me in the past a lot, some people just like to rate people based on how good they are because they want to be the best.. You just gotta make a comeback. And #DONTQUIT!

Alexanderkg
06-14-2015, 03:47 PM
Growtopia need players if u leave we lose all
#DontQuit

I was talking about Tanked and this is Tanked forum...

LeeMaster
06-14-2015, 07:16 PM

I say you shouldn't quit. But quiting is a choice. You should never listen to people! Think of all the good positive things you've done in this game and all the accomplishments you've made during your growtopia life. People calling you trash and junk is not good! And also thinking of all the "pros" that called you trash and junk, you probably don't even know them. So this is what I say don't quit.