PDA

View Full Version : 9mm is so annoying

NOTemet
06-14-2015, 03:53 PM
I logged in then went to teams then this player 9mm called me a noob then I became confused

then he msg me lol noob because I lost a game if there by any chance please mute this player thx

InYourFACE
06-14-2015, 04:38 PM
BRUUUUUH man I held my anger back for a long time but what the hell do u think that u create multiple SPAM threads about some "problematic" players -.- there is a damn thread for that and you can't come without damn screenshots! Dude, learn the forums!!

NOTemet
06-16-2015, 01:50 AM
BRUUUUUH man I held my anger back for a long time but what the hell do u think that u create multiple SPAM threads about some "problematic" players -.- there is a damn thread for that and you can't come without damn screenshots! Dude, learn the forums!!

HEY I'M NOT THE ONLY GUY AND I'M NEW TOO SO DEAL WITH IT NUB:mad:

GIGeo
06-16-2015, 01:54 AM

Umm wow.

Calm down please. I know your mad at this person but I don't think we can help you.

Sky123456789
06-16-2015, 01:56 AM
I logged in then went to teams then this player 9mm called me a noob then I became confused

then he msg me lol noob because I lost a game if there by any chance please mute this player thx

Just ignore him.People usually call peeps what they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Just ignore him.He is calling others what he really is.

Luve
06-16-2015, 06:27 AM
I logged in then went to teams then this player 9mm called me a noob then I became confused then he msg me lol noob because I lost a game if there by any chance please mute this player thx

You don't like when people call you a noob but:

InYourFACE
06-16-2015, 10:19 AM
You don't like when people call you a noob but:

BURN.

Haha, you have 75 Posts which is not considered new. If you had like 10 Posts okay, and I will reply like that to other threads like this too in the same way, be sure about that.

Junior
06-16-2015, 09:41 PM
Calling someone noob is not against the rules. Please report actual rule breaking to the problematic players thread or email tankedreports@rtsoft.com. It's highly recommended that you include screenshots so that we can take action swiftly and fairly.

Closing thread.