PDA

View Full Version : Model Designer needed!!

kiningsdd
06-18-2015, 06:19 AM
Hey guys, I will be working on a game and am going to need someone to make models for characters, because I am not that good with models :P
my goal is for it to be a steam game, made with unity. I need someone who can do character and enemy models, they really don't have to be detailed at all, just something that resembles a person. I am still saving 1.6k to fork up for unity pro and the steam one time fee. I made a trello for what I am going to be doing, but this isn't even started yet, so it will be a while before I get anything good done! this is my trello for now, more things will be added. Also, I made a semi game that was more for fun to test my skills with unity, you can download that from dropbox I will give the link.

Kraggle
06-18-2015, 06:26 AM
Sounds great, Good luck sir! and Welcome to forums!:)

ResolveDoesGT
06-18-2015, 07:54 AM
Wow, Thats really cool m8 btw Good luck :D

MyLegGuy
06-18-2015, 07:20 PM
Hey guys, I will be working on a game and am going to need someone to make models for characters, because I am not that good with models :P
my goal is for it to be a steam game, made with unity. I need someone who can do character and enemy models, they really don't have to be detailed at all, just something that resembles a person. I am still saving 1.6k to fork up for unity pro and the steam one time fee. I made a trello for what I am going to be doing, but this isn't even started yet, so it will be a while before I get anything good done! this is my trello for now, more things will be added. Also, I made a semi game that was more for fun to test my skills with unity, you can download that from dropbox I will give the link.

Unity 5 personal editor is free. It has all the features. You can make commercial games with it too. You only need to buy the pro version if you make a certain amount of money off your game each year.

Luminesce
06-18-2015, 07:31 PM
It sound great! Good luck with it.
Now the models, (This may be a dumb question). :

Just the basic artwork. Or the coding for them too.
Things such as armature? Constraints and such.

I'd love to help, but I'm not great at coding :)