PDA

View Full Version : Tanked is unfair...

Alexanderkg
06-21-2015, 08:09 AM
Hi guys, I'm alexanderkg. Tanked is so unfair. One time, I get a white named team-mate and facing lazer and purple. Now what?
I got a green named team-mate and facing A YELLOW!?!?!?!? What's wrong with the server? I got a newbie and facing a pro. After this, you will make me GET WHITE NAME AND FACING A RED? Dang, I got newbie team and facing pro.... I was like "jbgfjfcdvfugvdggdgfyfgvvxxdxdcuffuhfhcvgfxxvhgvfbb gyuvfgcghvgy" when I get auto switched to a newbie team. Auto switch should fixed... That auto switch makes me die and I almost throw my android to floor.

KittenMH
06-21-2015, 07:31 PM
Hi guys, I'm alexanderkg. Tanked is so unfair. One time, I get a white named team-mate and facing lazer and purple. Now what?
I got a green named team-mate and facing A YELLOW!?!?!?!? What's wrong with the server? I got a newbie and facing a pro. After this, you will make me GET WHITE NAME AND FACING A RED? Dang, I got newbie team and facing pro.... I was like "jbgfjfcdvfugvdggdgfyfgvvxxdxdcuffuhfhcvgfxxvhgvfbb gyuvfgcghvgy" when I get auto switched to a newbie team. Auto switch should fixed... That auto switch makes me die and I almost throw my android to floor.

Okay, the match with the laser and purple.. ONE TIME. Shhh. Not enough people play to make every match fair. So, you can't ALWAYS be on the pro's team. But yeah, the auto switch is a little strange sometimes.

JOSHIE63
06-21-2015, 10:27 PM
I don't get unfair games too often. What I get is people who quit directly after teams are decided.

NOTemet
06-22-2015, 02:07 PM
OMG YOU HAVE LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH TANKED LIKE CHEATERPRO AND TEAMS JUST PLAY GROWTOPIA LIKE ME btw my by is ItzEmet

KittenMH
06-23-2015, 04:46 PM
Hey can ya tell me something bout that photo on ursig

Eh.. What do you mean by "something?"

Alexanderkg
06-24-2015, 02:37 AM
Eh.. What do you mean by "something?"

He mean can you tell him something about that picture in your signature?

KittenMH
06-24-2015, 03:13 AM
He mean can you tell him something about that picture in your signature?

What picture? c:

tson
06-24-2015, 03:14 AM
Seth pls balacne1!

Alexanderkg
06-24-2015, 06:46 AM
What picture? c:

Picture at the sppiler maybe he say?

KittenMH
06-24-2015, 07:19 AM
Picture at the sppiler maybe he say?

.__. Yeah, idek why I put that pic there, plus I already explained it.

Alexanderkg
06-24-2015, 07:47 AM
.__. Yeah, idek why I put that pic there, plus I already explained it.

Lol you said 2 years but your post increased less than 100 xD