PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!

Shadin Siddique
06-26-2015, 08:45 PM
So I downloaded Tanked a few months ago and was playing,then now I'm being more active trying to get my favourite tank: Skull.
I actually got most of my coins from Tapjoy so my current coins are:161.

Why is to hard to get coins?! I have an M3 and when I'm successful in a team or one of my teammates successful and we won we only get like 1 COIN! Do we really have to play like 1,500 games just to get skull.. (Without Tapjoy of course!)

SOLO: Yes,one of the person in this forum said we can get 5 points in SOLO determining on the players playing,but I'm here with my M3 which is barely a "First-position-Tank"

Anywho,this is my first thread in the Tanked forum,welcome me mates!

Abdulilah56
06-26-2015, 09:06 PM
You can Gamble you can get jackpot 500 coins, 50 coins 20 coins,15coins,100 coins.

And Welcome to the tanked fourms

KittenMH
06-27-2015, 03:42 PM
You are also a growtopian, right?
Well getting 1,500 coins is just like charging a Geiger. When you're focusing too much on charging it, you'll be annoyed (not sure of the term). But if you don't really mind or focus on it, you'll end up overcharging it!

That makes absolutely no sense.

Shadin Siddique
06-27-2015, 04:18 PM
You are also a growtopian, right?
Well getting 1,500 coins is just like charging a Geiger. When you're focusing too much on charging it, you'll be annoyed (not sure of the term). But if you don't really mind or focus on it, you'll end up overcharging it!

I bought a Panzer and regret it. :crazy:
Anyways,I'm just gonna go play now,anyone up for SOLO?

Junior
06-27-2015, 05:03 PM
I bought a Panzer and regret it. :crazy:
Anyways,I'm just gonna go play now,anyone up for SOLO?

Welcome to Tanked

Panzer is only good if you carefully use it in team games... better save for spider or skull next time, also you won't have to win 1500 games, a few players might be able to give you a few coins and if you win games in solo you may get 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 coins depending on how many players are there, the more the better.