PDA

View Full Version : The end

skullking
06-30-2015, 12:42 AM
I look at the forums and see chaos... Everyone is fighting SMS talking trash! Stop ad unite and ask people to play on tanked! Welcome those new players and don't tell noobs leave! Plus really no hope to pull this game back to what it used to be. Many more kool games like clash f clans with new update! And PC games are even better! Well if u it's wanna play with me here are the PC games!
League of Legends- greaserLOK
Ghost Recon Phantoms- skulkinglo1
Clash of Clans- SkullkingLOL

KittenMH
06-30-2015, 01:09 AM
I look at the forums and see chaos... Everyone is fighting SMS talking trash! Stop ad unite and ask people to play on tanked! Welcome those new players and don't tell noobs leave! Plus really no hope to pull this game back to what it used to be. Many more kool games like clash f clans with new update! And PC games are even better! Well if u it's wanna play with me here are the PC games!
League of Legends- greaserLOK
Ghost Recon Phantoms- skulkinglo1
Clash of Clans- SkullkingLOL

Skullyyy! You want people to play tanked, but you listed games that would make people think "*** tanked sux eggs (yes, eggs)" if you compared them.. WHHYYYY?

skullking
07-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Skullyyy! You want people to play tanked, but you listed games that would make people think "*** tanked sux eggs (yes, eggs)" if you compared them.. WHHYYYY?

I'm sorry kitten I love u I want to play more games with u!

anoob XC
07-06-2015, 05:40 AM
Why do you post a new thread every few weeks telling people that Tanked is dead? Tanked is NOT dead.

...Plus really no hope to pull this game back to what it used to be. [HERE IS A LIST OF GAMES I WANT TO ADVERTISE!]

And don't create new "Tanked is dead" threads under the facade of bringing more players into the game. I, for one, don't like being treated like an idiot. Advertise elsewhere like in your signature

Boomer
07-07-2015, 07:41 PM
1. Tell people to play Tanked.
2. List other games you want people to play with you.

lol u noob

KittenMH
07-07-2015, 11:45 PM
I'm sorry kitten I love u

Kk, I forgive you. Ilyt. c;

But yes, u is noob.

LOLKidz117.
07-08-2015, 04:45 AM
Tanked is dead.

sonsoftanked
07-08-2015, 05:03 AM
Tanked is dead.

There was atleast 30 ppl on yesterday so its not dead yet plus you missed a shadow battle

Blast07
07-09-2015, 12:58 PM
There was atleast 30 ppl on yesterday so its not dead yet plus you missed a shadow battle

true,
definitely tanked isn't dead. we are still here

skullking
07-10-2015, 12:50 PM
Why do you post a new thread every few weeks telling people that Tanked is dead? Tanked is NOT dead.

And don't create new "Tanked is dead" threads under the facade of bringing more players into the game. I, for one, don't like being treated like an idiot. Advertise elsewhere like in your signature

Damn boy chill! It is dead when Seth says its dead i like to keep this forum now and joking around not a jack butt bossing a legend around