PDA

View Full Version : Those People In Solo…

JOSHIE63
06-30-2015, 09:45 PM
Have you ever came across those green guest accounts in solo? You know, the ones that are actually like lasers and up whose sole purpose is to rob you of your cp? They get really annoying. I was 20 cp away from pink again, and they stole like 150 or so from me in one game. Welp, I'm never getting pink again. Seems like I'm always 20 away.

KittenMH
07-02-2015, 05:35 AM
Have you ever came across those green guest accounts in solo? You know, the ones that are actually like lasers and up whose sole purpose is to rob you of your cp?

But.. it's fun.

xDGurl
07-02-2015, 05:28 PM
Eh.. I'm one of them I mean we don't try to literally rob you or anything..

Boomer
07-02-2015, 07:20 PM
I once did that to a noob RT who was really annoying; kicked his ass with an M3.

JOSHIE63
07-02-2015, 07:46 PM
I'll use my guest in teams, but that's not really harming anything because I'm not the only one playing for my side. The people that just sit in there get on my nerves.

skullking
07-05-2015, 02:15 PM
XD I lve doing that... I usually do that to the think they are good cuz all the old people retired...

InYourFACE
07-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Im one of these...lol

ryamish
07-06-2015, 07:09 PM
I know what you mean Joshie... so annoying :/
They make me go like :panic:

So I just get the same tank they have, :wave: to them, maybe even tip my :hat: to them, and destroy them :whistling:

They run away going like :cry: and I'm like "play fairly" :sweatdrop:

xD

JOSHIE63
07-06-2015, 07:53 PM
I know what you mean Joshie... so annoying :/
They make me go like :panic:

So I just get the same tank they have, :wave: to them, maybe even tip my :hat: to them, and destroy them :whistling:

They run away going like :cry: and I'm like "play fairly" :sweatdrop:

xD

But you're yellow. I'm pink where losing one games drops you down to purple. You could lose a hundred games (not that you will, you're too good :ninja:) and maintain you rank. I'd still rather lose though than have my whole team quit per the norm.

ryamish
07-07-2015, 01:25 AM
But you're yellow. I'm pink where losing one games drops you down to purple. You could lose a hundred games (not that you will, you're too good :ninja:) and maintain you rank. I'd still rather lose though than have my whole team quit per the norm.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I could lose somewhere around a thousand and still keep it :p
but nah i suck lol

Btw, next time that happens, tell me. I'll beat em up for ya ;)