PDA

View Full Version : Racism.

InYourFACE
07-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Hello everyone,
Yesterday I encountered a racist. A very very hard racist. His name is Settings. I was chilling in Tavern, he came in and challenged me to fight. After multiple denies he had a look at my country and started to call me a nazi. He kept doing this until I had a 30 minute "discussion" with him in which he kept offending me constantly and which everything he said.

Guys, my message to you is:
Be open to every culture, be nice and friendly and please, don't offend anybody.

Greetings,
Bohne

PS: Official report is in the Problematic players thread with screenshots ofc

JOSHIE63
07-02-2015, 02:27 AM
People like that aren't worth talking to. The trolls — assuming it was a troll — aren't comical; rather destructive. Most likely they want to be banned because it obviously and succinctly states that racism is not tolerated to the slightest. For every person like that, there are twenty more rule-abiding players. I can't say the same about Growtopia though.

InYourFACE
07-02-2015, 05:45 AM
People like that aren't worth talking to. The trolls — assuming it was a troll — aren't comical; rather destructive. Most likely they want to be banned because it obviously and succinctly states that racism is not tolerated to the slightest. For every person like that, there are twenty more rule-abiding players. I can't say the same about Growtopia though.

Well the Problem is, I don't think he wanted to get banned, because he was Skyblue, which is a little of work. He even called himself a nationalist.

skullking
07-05-2015, 02:13 PM
XD *** is he a allied soldier?!?! What type of people are comin to tanked answer is pretty freakig simple, growtopia peeps

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 02:14 PM
germans are cool bruh

skullking
07-05-2015, 02:17 PM
They are freakin kool... Technology are boss cars are sexy!! Love my mercedes benz.

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 02:19 PM
they are very skilled in warfare too :rolleyes:

InYourFACE
07-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Kinda off topic:
I wonder if being racist (as a form of kidding ur best friend) is illegal:confused:

Well I guess it is since everyone seems to call eachother nigguuuhh or sth like that.

DeathSkull
07-05-2015, 09:33 PM
I'd just try to ignore him and move on.

Off Topic: We need to make another video soon lol :prophet: