07-02-2015, 06:48 AM
Pliss help me i have created an account on this forum:sweatdrop:

mindriders
07-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Hello i am also new here

MyLegGuy
07-04-2015, 03:30 AM
Pliss help me

Nobody can/will help you if you say that. On a side note, this isn't the best game development forum. In fact, it's pretty bad. Hardly anybody posts.

peck
07-08-2015, 08:22 AM
In fact, it's pretty bad. Hardly anybody posts.

From what previous threads tend to revolve around, i'd think that's a good thing.

ezereal
07-08-2015, 08:31 AM

Welcome to the forum, pls read the stickies at general chat and I will see you soon:wave:

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody can/will help you if you say that. On a side note, this isn't the best game development forum. In fact, it's pretty bad. Hardly anybody posts.

Yes we can, why didn't u help him and leave this reply.....

MyLegGuy
07-08-2015, 10:21 PM
Yes we can, why didn't u help him and leave this reply.....

You can't help somebody if they don't say what they want help with.

minecraft4freeonline
07-09-2015, 06:27 AM

Hi, I'm newbie, too.

Westii
07-09-2015, 09:35 AM
Hello i am also new here

Well hi there midriders
If you have just started the first thing to do is to make a world
2nd : Mine/Punch the dirt blocks until you get 10 or more dirt seeds
3rd : Plant all of them and wait until they are done
4th : Break them all and then you you will start to see that you wil be getting gems
5th : Once you have 50 gems you can go to the store by scrolling down your invertory and the you will see the store or you can just click on the gems
6th : Once your in the store go down to locks and stuff and then once your there you will see alot of locks buy the small lock then once you have lock your world so no one can get in but you will see the outline of the small locks radius and in that radius of the small lock they cant break it so put dirt blocks there so they can break in but only you can

Thanks if you got this my name on Growtopia is Hoanix
Hopefully this helped you out :hat::hat:

MyLegGuy
07-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Well hi there midriders
If you have just started the first thing to do is to make a world
2nd : Mine/Punch the dirt blocks until you get 10 or more dirt seeds
3rd : Plant all of them and wait until they are done
4th : Break them all and then you you will start to see that you wil be getting gems
5th : Once you have 50 gems you can go to the store by scrolling down your invertory and the you will see the store or you can just click on the gems
6th : Once your in the store go down to locks and stuff and then once your there you will see alot of locks buy the small lock then once you have lock your world so no one can get in but you will see the outline of the small locks radius and in that radius of the small lock they cant break it so put dirt blocks there so they can break in but only you can

Thanks if you got this my name on Growtopia is Hoanix
Hopefully this helped you out :hat::hat:

Why are Growtopia players always lost in other categories?

coolunblockedgames
07-10-2015, 03:53 AM
I thought that you did create an account in this forum successfully, as you joined in here and talked with us. Just have your email, password and URL for the registration procedure! :whistling:

denver_dudley83
07-10-2015, 07:36 AM
Hey, I'm also new here. I don't know why all the threads are locked...anyone tells me? Thanks :scratch:

Conan
07-10-2015, 07:41 AM
What would we help you with?
You didn't give any info. Like what problems do you have.

I recommend you to buy some books on game development instead of asking how to make a game or something.
There are books for popular game engines like Unity and Unreal. There are also some free e-books licensed under the creative commons license that you can get for free.

Hatachi
07-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Obviously there lost.

They dont need to say what there problem is.
They aaid they are new to the forums.
That means they have no idea what there doing.

How about you tell him about the forums and different sub-forums.
Maybe direct them to the sub-forum they know best about :)

CaveMan
07-10-2015, 06:56 PM

Welcome to forums!If you need help read rules and stickies.

MyLegGuy
07-10-2015, 11:33 PM
Hey, I'm also new here. I don't know why all the threads are locked...anyone tells me? Thanks :scratch:

They're all locked because they're all super old. Not very many people post here.

preetlove
07-23-2015, 05:11 AM
Hey, Maltiades Gxys, welcome to this forum.:wave::wave:

LewisCunningham
07-25-2015, 06:10 AM
After creating an account, you will have a right to share your own experience and then get precious advice from other participants. Why don't you get started now?

haileystormx
07-25-2015, 09:54 PM
I am also new here. Yet I am not new in-game. People say that the rtsoft forum will help us from Seth's different games. Right now, I'm in the Growtopia topic. I can help people out if they're new or lost. Just message in a Private Message and we can talk through together out of being rtsoft forum's newbies. --haileystormx

ZeroRarity
07-25-2015, 10:17 PM
Check this (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?214966-The-Forum-Manual!&highlight=Forum+manual) out if you are entirely new to the forums. It's a very comprehensive guide by a fellow forumer. There's a table of contents in it, so you won't have to worry about getting lost in the guide.

PartyEagle1
07-25-2015, 10:28 PM
Welcome! =D

1) Read The Rules!
2) Watch around.
3) Read threads.
4) Reply posts (if you want)
5) Customize your profile
6) Be respect to other forumers.

I like to read Drama threads lol.=D

PainFull
07-26-2015, 10:54 AM
Pliss help me i have created an account on this forum:sweatdrop:I'm New to here So can Someone introduce me This Forum?

Legomaster
07-27-2015, 10:22 AM
Hey I'm Legomaster, My Username ID In Growtopia Is Legomaster99! :D:wave: