PDA

View Full Version : Game won't show in browser

Archea47
06-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Hey Guys,

I remember when I found Dink Smallwood back in the day and funeral quest came out the day I came to the rtsoft site. It was Awesome! And I want to play some more :D

I've upgraded to the latest flash 9 player and tried in firefox and internet explorer. I even tried turning off my firewall. In firefox it is just a black screen and the page is done loading almost instantly. In internet explorer it sits loading indefinitely (I have 5megabit download).

Any suggestions? My computer is otherwise in great shape, ~6 times faster than the computer I used to play FQ on :)

Thanks to everyone for any help and for keeping the game alive

File Sponge
06-22-2008, 05:50 AM
Hi, which server were you trying to play on? Have you tried any other servers?

Archea47
06-22-2008, 08:05 PM
I've tried every server and have updated my flash and shockwave players to the most current versions

Mistress
06-04-2009, 06:45 PM
I'm having problems because I go to the library since my computer has gone awol and it's not letting me sign in. Keeps telling me that only one player per IP address on every single computer and I highly doubt that there's that many people logging on from this library. Any thoughts?

Seth
06-04-2009, 11:20 PM
The library probably shares the same IP address for all computers.

FQ thinks that Katrine and Mistress Max are the same person...:sweatdrop: :whistling: