PDA

View Full Version : I have a suggestion.

Kragor
08-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Honestly, when I'm playing Teams, for example... 3 versus 3. It's annoying when both of you're teammates leave while you play alone being triple teamed. I get it if you disconnected, but leaving on person because you "think" you can't catch up, but it's better to try than give up.

I would suggest a larger amount of cp lost if you leave.

DeathSkull
08-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Honestly, when I'm playing Teams, for example... 3 versus 3. It's annoying when both of you're teammates leave while you play alone being triple teamed. I get it if you disconnected, but leaving on person because you "think" you can't catch up, but it's better to try than give up.

I would suggest a larger amount of cp lost if you leave.

But, whats the point of staying if you're gonna lose...lol

Once we get far enough behind, I leave and go play a different match, so I can earn my cp that I lost back quicker.

Kragor
08-05-2015, 01:37 AM
But, whats the point of staying if you're gonna lose...lol

Once we get far enough behind, I leave and go play a different match, so I can earn my cp that I lost back quicker.

Exactly, how are you sure you're going to lose? I once played a game 20-6, we caught up and finished winning.

DeathSkull
08-05-2015, 02:01 AM
Exactly, how are you sure you're going to lose? I once played a game 20-6, we caught up and finished winning.

Usually don't happen though. But I'll start trying not to leave as much.

sonsoftanked
08-05-2015, 03:23 AM
Idc what the score is or what people say even if its 100-0 im stayin cuz 1 never give up and 2 i was ina match when it was 1vs3 score was 37 16 towards the end they all disconnected and guess who won;)

ryamish
08-05-2015, 07:59 AM
Idc what the score is or what people say even if its 100-0 im stayin cuz 1 never give up and 2 i was ina match when it was 1vs3 score was 37 16 towards the end they all disconnected and guess who won;)

lol.

Oh, and ur vid:
"Lagger?!!" xD

sonsoftanked
08-05-2015, 12:07 PM
lol.

Oh, and ur vid:
"Lagger?!!" xD which video if ur talkin to me

Kragor
08-09-2015, 05:01 AM
which video if ur talkin to me

I believe rayamish was talking to you since I don't post videos, also we need more people like you, no one likes a quitter.