PDA

View Full Version : How do i play and progress in that crap

TheKill69
08-06-2015, 12:22 AM
Looks like i'm going to stay Green/White for years..
I have Skull Panzer M3 and i can't do much against pros with Blue/Yellow name with RT Tank.. Just not progressing at all just makes me rage
And there's no one in beginner rooms

sonsoftanked
08-06-2015, 01:15 AM
Try to ask people to private rooms as much as possible, dont do solo so much unless you know you can win so try to stay in teams ask pros for tips

TheKill69
08-06-2015, 02:26 AM
Try to ask people to private rooms as much as possible, dont do solo so much unless you know you can win so try to stay in teams ask pros for tips

Been solo'ing most of the time err

Krazynewb
08-06-2015, 02:48 AM
Looks like i'm going to stay Green/White for years..
I have Skull Panzer M3 and i can't do much against pros with Blue/Yellow name with RT Tank.. Just not progressing at all just makes me rage
And there's no one in beginner rooms
Step 1. Buy a ton of tank coins.
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Winner!

JOSHIE63
08-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Teams are a lot easier until you get the hang of it. The skull is a great tank, it is just very weak against a lot of tanks. The RT is great if you want to spend some money, but other than that, stick to your skull.

Boomer
08-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Do most of your regular battles in Teams, then do practice battles against others in Private Solo. Private is a great place to hone your skills without losing CP.

Zackery
08-07-2015, 06:18 PM
Teams is easier then solo in my opinion but for sure a lot more fun then teams. My advice is to get as many crates as you can. Don't go on the offensive stage until you have good items. Also, always go around the map until you see someone right near you. Basically like a hawk circling around it's prey. Think of it as that.

~ Zackery459 :yeah:

Kragor
08-09-2015, 04:59 AM
Practice, get the hang of it and you'll improve, I thought I'd never become Tea, but I did, then I became purple-ish... Just watch out for M4's when you're using the Skull tank.