PDA

View Full Version : People sure give up easily.

Shoto
08-13-2015, 01:11 PM
88789 88790
Pathetic. He just lacked skill, no need to cry like that.

Bejewled
08-13-2015, 01:46 PM
You're pathetic, oh look at me i won a game now im post about the loser on the forums because you arent allowed to get angry for losing.
Sore winner.

Shoto
08-13-2015, 01:49 PM
You're pathetic, oh look at me i won a game now im post about the loser on the forums because you arent allowed to get angry for losing.
Sore winner.

Invalid, now listen to me. I never congratulated myself because I am the winner. I just posted photos of one calling me an idiot, and afterwards quitting the game. I pointed out it was pathetic to just quit like that, and how do you know about Tanked? Shut your mouth if you don't know anything about the topic and just seeking attention.

Bejewled
08-13-2015, 01:52 PM
Invalid, now listen to me. I never congratulated myself because I am the winner. I just posted photos of one calling me an idiot, and afterwards quitting the game. I pointed out it was pathetic to just quit like that, and how do you know about Tanked? Shut your mouth if you don't know anything about the topic and just seeking attention.

Im not invalid, idiot, i watch videos about it thanks, if he wants to quit, whatever, its not pathetic, and if anything, you are the one seeking attention by posting this thread.

Shoto
08-13-2015, 03:35 PM
Im not invalid, idiot, i watch videos about it thanks, if he wants to quit, whatever, its not pathetic, and if anything, you are the one seeking attention by posting this thread.

Haha, you just called me an idiot like TK. But who cares really? You just pointed out something stupid, can't you admit defeat? TK can quit, you can shut up whatever, I just pointed out how he gives up easily, you are not even him and you are saying "everybody can rage when they lose" I never pointed that out, can't you read?

And I don't care if you are Invalid or not, probably are, and that explains why I hate you both. :wave:

sonsoftanked
08-13-2015, 03:38 PM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!! also the 2nd shot could of went in the problem players thread but the 1st id just say try to ignore unless it become more constant but just say GG back at max

SCOOBYDOOFAN
08-13-2015, 03:51 PM
First I'd like to say that TK may give up easy in Tanked but not in Growtopia. SO you can't say he is completely pathetic because he doesn't give up on everything. I know that TK is new to the game so it makes sense why he is frustrated about losing. But we don't know what really happened possibly before the game or if you played a previous game. How is it that TK is pathetic because he gives up, yet he is working off trying to find Wizard Staff in Growtopia? TK is not pathetic, he may get frustrated but that isn't pathetic. Honestly if Tanked has the same rules as Growtopia, you shouldn't single out another player. Just because someone lost and got frustrated doesn't give permission you permission to go around singling them out.

TheKill69
08-13-2015, 04:36 PM
I'm leaving tanked , i'm raging and im wasting my time anyway.
Bored to fight RTTanks and always loosing, Or fighting laggers.

Half of time i'm against Fake noobs that use guest accounts and owe me. I earn cps via mvps i get by fighting whites. I'm not prood of it.

LOLKidz117.
08-13-2015, 05:13 PM
I'm leaving tanked , i'm raging and im wasting my time anyway.
Bored to fight RTTanks and always loosing, Or fighting laggers.

Half of time i'm against Fake noobs that use guest accounts and owe me. I earn cps via mvps i get by fighting whites. I'm not prood of it.

I'm with TK on this one I started with Tanked but there are way to many try hards and rude people. Growtopia is more enjoyable with a somewhat better community. (:

Theilusion
08-13-2015, 05:18 PM
Shouldn't this be on the tanked forums

Shoto
08-13-2015, 05:20 PM
First I'd like to say that TK may give up easy in Tanked but not in Growtopia. SO you can't say he is completely pathetic because he doesn't give up on everything. I know that TK is new to the game so it makes sense why he is frustrated about losing. But we don't know what really happened possibly before the game or if you played a previous game. How is it that TK is pathetic because he gives up, yet he is working off trying to find Wizard Staff in Growtopia? TK is not pathetic, he may get frustrated but that isn't pathetic. Honestly if Tanked has the same rules as Growtopia, you shouldn't single out another player. Just because someone lost and got frustrated doesn't give permission you permission to go around singling them out.

Did you see the word "people?" I'm meaning all of the give up players, TK is just one of them, and I don't know about those growtopia rules because this is Tanked forum.

TheKill69
08-13-2015, 05:20 PM
Shouldn't this be on the tanked forums

Should you be on Grow forums

Shoto
08-13-2015, 05:23 PM
I'm with TK on this one I started with Tanked but there are way to many try hards and rude people. Growtopia is more enjoyable with a somewhat better community. (:

HAHAHA NICE JOKE :D :D

No.

I don't play growtopia, but I have heard enough to know it's community has fallen.

LOLKidz117.
08-13-2015, 05:23 PM
Did you see the word "people?" I'm meaning all of the give up players, TK is just one of them, and I don't know about those growtopia rules because this is Tanked forum.

Sorry but your just another reason why I don't play Tanked anymore people like you kill the vibe.

Shoto
08-13-2015, 05:25 PM
Sorry but your just another reason why I don't play Tanked anymore people like you kill the vibe.

Do you want to see how much I care? You can't, because I don't.

LOLKidz117.
08-13-2015, 05:27 PM
Do you want to see how much I care? You can't, because I don't.

You care somewhat cause you replied. (;

Shoto
08-13-2015, 05:27 PM
You care somewhat cause you replied. (;

And what's your point?

LOLKidz117.
08-13-2015, 05:29 PM
And what's your point?

You care obviously, hahaha XD

DeathSkull
08-13-2015, 05:55 PM
You care obviously, hahaha XD

Lmaoooooo ^^^^

Tomahawk
08-13-2015, 11:08 PM
Ugh TK is the worst every time I win he just calls me idiot noob, and if I use beagles to try and spawn kill him he walks into them and then starts calling me spawn kill noob......I'm one of those guys dat prefers beagles over other modes , but the few times I play like death match of like hardcore and I get use a shield to kill him he calls me a shield idiot noob...

sonsoftanked
08-13-2015, 11:16 PM
Ugh TK is the worst every time I win he just calls me idiot noob, and if I use beagles to try and spawn kill him he walks into them and then starts calling me spawn kill noob......I'm one of those guys dat prefers beagles over other modes , but the few times I play like death match of like hardcore and I get use a shield to kill him he calls me a shield idiot noob...

i dont get that everyone uses the shields

Shoto
08-14-2015, 07:14 AM

When you need space for a beagle.

Tomahawk
08-14-2015, 03:10 PM

Ya idk I get people can get pretty frustrated, I mean I myself used to be pretty toxic when I lost a lot back when I cared about CP, but I feel like he does it every game.

Vallvina
08-15-2015, 04:09 AM
What the hell?

Why is everyone siding with TK?

darkhawk
08-15-2015, 07:45 AM
I like turtles.

Boomer
08-15-2015, 01:40 PM
*Is not sure how to react, considering TK was my student*

Shoto
08-15-2015, 06:29 PM
*Is not sure how to react, considering TK was my student*

Ooh now it makes sense.

Don't kill me pls.

GTLighty
08-15-2015, 06:46 PM
Honestly there are hundreds of players in the world that yell and rage quit even worse but your posting about TK? There was really no need to make a thread about how angry someone is because it's normal human nature.. It also would've been less dramatic if you blurred out his name or something.

GTLighty
08-15-2015, 06:51 PM
It was a general statement towards eager, though TK was an example he/she found.

It's normal human nature, doesn't need to have a thread created about it.

(Unless he/she wanted to start up drama.. Because out of all the people, he/she picked TK, a forumer that is known here)

GTLighty
08-15-2015, 06:57 PM
Thread's needed if the person starts raging and insulting the winner. If you think that it's a part of "human nature" to discriminate others, then so be it.

IF a thread's needed every time someone starts raging and insulting a winner, this place would be flooded with them. A lot people shout their opinion out loud, while others say it in their head. It's absolutely wrong to curse and rant in the first place, but threads about it seem kinda 'dramatic'.

sonsoftanked
08-15-2015, 06:59 PM
human nature funny i dont do that no matter how bad or good the win/loss is

GTLighty
08-15-2015, 07:05 PM
Well, drama is something most of us find 'entertaining', so why not?

This person decided to make a thread because he or she didn't see much of it, and decided to give out his or her opinion. So bad isn't it?

This person simply just stated something that most don't, he/she stated that people rage and give up to fast. He or she is trying to tell us that we should be cautious about these pathetic people who find it right to swear at others because they rage.

We don't need tons of threads, but one won't hurt.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing with you. I state my opinion a lot to. One thread won't hurt, but if everyone did post about others raging, the threads would be endless..

People do give up easily. It's normal for someone to give. And as wrong as it is to curse and rant, people do it A LOT when especially gaming.

Shoto
08-15-2015, 08:14 PM
Lighty, why are you talking to yourself?

sonsoftanked
08-15-2015, 09:03 PM
Ya i just noticed that...... Weird......

Boomer
08-16-2015, 01:05 AM
Ooh now it makes sense.

Don't kill me pls.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/856/4fcdf2e118613355b500ba5d.jpg

BioTestificate
08-16-2015, 02:18 PM
Lighty, why are you talking to yourself?

The one she was talking to removed it's comments. I commonly experience that with trollers.

DarkPrelateMohandar
08-26-2015, 12:44 PM
Someone called cosmos constantly calls me Mohanjunker just because I keep dying(Though I kill alot too) and just because I am using a weak M3 and he is using a RTsoft Tank...

Errr, I find it annoying when the room is full of elites...

skullking
09-02-2015, 02:56 AM

U make me laugh GT is full of rude crap people. Thats why i dont even play GT anymore cuz no one is nice... tanked is way better but both games suck anyways XD lol

HerobrineFan
09-07-2015, 06:46 AM
U make me laugh GT is full of rude crap people. Thats why i dont even play GT anymore cuz no one is nice... tanked is way better but both games suck anyways XD lol

Tanked is full of rude crap people.

SageDeoxys
09-07-2015, 07:14 AM
Tanked is full of rude crap people.

See yourself in the mirror next time you say that.

HerobrineFan
09-21-2015, 03:48 AM
HAHAHA NICE JOKE :D :D

No.

I don't play growtopia, but I have heard enough to know it's community has fallen.

But atleast Growtopia has more members then TANKED.

http://i.imgur.com/p2txIIm.gif

SageDeoxys
09-21-2015, 04:08 AM

How about you get your little hypocrite butt out of here before I decide to proper roast you.

HerobrineFan
09-22-2015, 01:40 AM
How about you get your little hypocrite butt out of here before I decide to proper roast you.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/992/384/ded.gif

SageDeoxys
09-22-2015, 01:48 AM
You never sieze to not amuse me.

sonsoftanked
09-22-2015, 01:59 AM

Maybe true but it also has alot more lets just say mean people and if you shrank grow down to tankeds size and compared itd still have more mean people

SageDeoxys
09-22-2015, 02:12 AM
Maybe true but it also has alot more lets just say mean people and if you shrank grow down to tankeds size and compared itd still have more mean people

ʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌ
Truth be told.

Boomer
09-22-2015, 01:19 PM

"According to a study by the State of California's Department of Human Resources, they discovered that 1 out of 3 people in Growtopia are rude. In Tanked, they discovered that the ratio is about 1 out of 10."

California knows all.

sonsoftanked
09-22-2015, 04:21 PM
"According to a study by the State of California's Department of Human Resources, they discovered that 1 out of 3 people in Growtopia are rude. In Tanked, they discovered that the ratio is about 1 out of 10."

California knows all. cant believe im saying this but thanks Cali.

HerobrineFan
09-22-2015, 08:47 PM
cant believe im saying this but thanks Cali.

California knows all.

ʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌ
Truth be told.

SageDeoxys
09-22-2015, 09:53 PM

I do hope you know that youre starting to spam and that you derailed the thread.

sonsoftanked
09-26-2015, 08:18 PM

Lol really calling me a joke how mature but if you cant face facts oh well

sonsoftanked
09-26-2015, 09:22 PM
A random thread about "I won a 1v1 im so special" turned out like this. Lmao.

Seems like ill never play tanked again when theres people like the ones here. ok bye bye:wave:

SageDeoxys
09-27-2015, 12:55 AM
A random thread about "I won a 1v1 im so special" turned out like this. Lmao.

Seems like ill never play tanked again when theres people like the ones here.

Dont worry, HerobrineFan doesnt play Tanked. Its pretty clear by the way he expressed himself.