PDA

View Full Version : Sup

Zenticulla
08-31-2015, 08:08 AM
HOW AM I GOI G TO KILL ALMIGHT SETH he is op with his fireballs

The Cookie
08-31-2015, 08:15 AM
Use Hellfire, have tons of that potion thingy in your inventory (I recommend atleast 5) then don't use a bow, I prefer lightsword

Zenticulla
08-31-2015, 08:38 AM
Well i cant get near to him first i use the bow on him then slash slash bow.After that the firework thing which kills me!

The Cookie
08-31-2015, 11:24 AM
Just never ever use a bow xD if u want to hit seth without gettin near him, use magic. (but you need to slash him with a sword sometimes too)

Dbfan4life
09-08-2015, 10:07 AM
This game is so easy. My last playthrough was a little over 4 hours long (with all secrets found). I never upgraded attack (except for once in the very beginning) because you get enough of that with the newest weapons. I only upgraded defense and magic. If you have a high enough defense you have a chance to resist magic including seth's attacks. I was able to just slash him all the way till he died. I never even had to use one elixir in the game. Just make sure to explore everything to get all the upgrade potions.

Simplify_
09-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Wait his name is really Almighty Seth?! Omg this game's villain is so evil he decided to plan his schemes in Growtopia too