PDA

View Full Version : This is just sad...

SageDeoxys
09-05-2015, 12:15 AM
Its quite sad how dishonorable people can be... Today I was playing in teams against 2 specific players who shall not be named because of drama. My team and I were winning 8/4, and the goal was 15 kills in Deathmatch. When I was going face to face against an M3, we shot each other and healed using my Skull. But then, like I do all the time, the glitch in which you used the health at a specific time and makes your tank just stay on the floor, incapable of moving or shooting, happened to me. I asked my enemy to kill me so we could continue playing, but they just left me there like that and kept ganging up on my teammate, who wasn't all that good. I kept asking them to kill me, but they just left me there to rot. I then asked my teammate to leave so the enemies would be forced to kill me and we could win, but he too ignored me. Once the score was 9/14 in their favor, they decided it was the correct time to kill me. Its truly just sad how people can be...

Ok, now that I've finished ranting I'll be on YouTube watching whatever I can.

sonsoftanked
09-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Mmmm k this happens alot

god
09-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Take it as a badge of honor. They feared you and because of it they imprisoned you. Good job.

Tomahawk
09-06-2015, 10:14 PM
ya people do that to me all the time, but its whatever theres always gonna be that one dude no matter what

R.V.
09-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Take it as a badge of honor. They feared you and because of it they imprisoned you. Good job.

You ever gonna play again. I haven't seen you in a long time. Now there is a dude named G0D wait is that you and you just forgot your pass to god?

SageDeoxys
09-07-2015, 03:38 AM
Sadly, my brain doesn't take it that way. Once I see something I don't like, its just "HATE HATE HATE" hormones going around my body.

ya people do that to me all the time, but its whatever theres always gonna be that one dude no matter what
Yeah, but in my case it was 2 people who did it intentionally, knowing they could easily defeat my teammate. Just shows how the community is starting to grow, or just stay on the same scale for 2 years...

You ever gonna play again. I haven't seen you in a long time. Now there is a dude named G0D wait is that you and you just forgot your pass to god?
He logs on from time to time, although its been a while since I last saw him.