PDA

View Full Version : Clearly Its your guys choice

NOTemet
09-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Hey guys I just wanna know if I should come back to Tanked,And mods pls ban my acc emet I wanna make a new one because its hacked PS the password changer hates me;-; so yea:wave:

BTW My Growtopia acc is ArkyGT

sonsoftanked
09-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Well it is still your choice

NOTemet
09-05-2015, 08:25 PM
Well the 2 people who voted Stay in growtopia i think they play tanked too lol btw i re downloaded tanked and STILL NO UPDATE U KNOW U HAVE TO WAIT 30+ FRIKIN MINUTES FOR SETH TO RESTART THE SERVER....

- - - Updated - - -

Well the 2 people who voted Stay in growtopia i think they play tanked too lol btw i re downloaded tanked and STILL NO UPDATE U KNOW U HAVE TO WAIT 30+ FRIKIN MINUTES FOR SETH TO RESTART THE SERVER....

Plus i look bad arse lel

Tomahawk
09-06-2015, 10:12 PM
why do people keep asking this, why the hell would other people decide if u come back. Your cool but we dont love you enough to want you to come and played tanked regularly. If you want to play then play, if you don't want to play then dont

no more of this "its ur choice" BS

NOTemet
09-07-2015, 03:40 AM
why do people keep asking this, why the hell would other people decide if u come back. Your cool but we dont love you enough to want you to come and played tanked regularly. If you want to play then play, if you don't want to play then dont

no more of this "its ur choice" BS

*Clears throat* So... if you don't like these kinds of threads why are you replying to them:whistling:

Tomahawk
09-10-2015, 03:23 AM
*Clears throat* So... if you don't like these kinds of threads why are you replying to them:whistling:

well obviously if i don't like something, and I have a chance to tell people to stop.............then im gonna tell them...............

ryamish
09-16-2015, 05:03 PM

lol. he bumps them more than anyone else xD

Kragor
09-19-2015, 12:36 PM
GET MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY TANKED AND THERE WILL BE A HIGHER CHANCE OF GETTING UPDATES!

SageDeoxys
09-21-2015, 12:11 AM
GET MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY TANKED AND THERE WILL BE A HIGHER CHANCE OF GETTING UPDATES!

Without advertisements, payed for or not, Tanked isnt gonna get anywhere NEAR the popularity it had three years ago.
Ah, the good times...