PDA

View Full Version : Farewell...

InYourFACE
09-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Hello dear tanked forum community,

My time as a tanker has come to an end. I ran a YouTube channel, gained 73k CP in close to 3 years, and over 100k if I count all accounts together. I won more than 5k games, gained tons of coins, and spent a lot of money on the game too. I found great friends in the game. Shoutouts going to DarkGator, 117, badboy and Ryamish. And of course there were others I've been friends with too, but these 4 were my closest. I had 5 different devices over the last 3 years, and Tanked was the first app to get installed, and was never deleted until the device broke down or got stolen. This shows my love to the great game.
Guys, it's been a great time, and I would like to thank you all for everything.
Farewell,
Bohne

Masqueraded
09-10-2015, 12:02 AM
I have always preferred Tanked over most RT games, especially Growtopia. If you must go, I wish you the best of luck with affairs proceeding this game. :hat:

Boomer
09-10-2015, 12:56 AM
Cya bro...maybe we can meet up in GT sometime.

Tomahawk
09-10-2015, 03:21 AM

My time as a tanker has come to an end. I ran a YouTube channel, gained 73k CP in close to 3 years, and over 100k if I count all accounts together. I won more than 5k games, gained tons of coins, and spent a lot of money on the game too. I found great friends in the game. Shoutouts going to DarkGator, 117, badboy and Ryamish. And of course there were others I've been friends with too, but these 4 were my closest. I had 5 different devices over the last 3 years, and Tanked was the first app to get installed, and was never deleted until the device broke down or got stolen. This shows my love to the great game.
Farewell,
Bohne

Welcome to the Hall of the Old Bohne :D

ArkyGT
09-10-2015, 03:59 AM
Cya bro...maybe we can meet up in GT sometime.

Hey boomer its me emet I'm ArkyGT I'm building a parjour called trancekour maybe you can see me there or if I'm online msg me,And btw bohne you were awesome at tanked watching your vids inspired me to carry own thx for the help :)

JOSHIE63
09-12-2015, 02:17 AM
This is a truly great community, in which you were a paragon of an ideal player for. You were kind, welcoming, accepting; at the same time understanding and careful. Thank you for making my experience on this game much better. You will be missed, on my account of things.

badboy
09-13-2015, 03:53 AM

Farewell,
Bohne

farewell my friend :( maybe 1 day you shall return to hang out like old times.

ryamish
09-16-2015, 05:00 PM
well in the spirit of tanked farewells, you need at least one:
NOOOOOO BOHNE!!! Don't go :(
Pls
Pls
Pls
stay? :(

darkhawk
09-19-2015, 01:26 PM
*im not good with long farewell paragraphs*
Cya around bean :hat:

skullking
09-20-2015, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the retired crew! Which we play from time to time or just log in and check skids and gtfo when no one is there