PDA

View Full Version : Frequent Disconnection

JOSHIE63
09-14-2015, 03:57 AM
I have no clue why (well, I do), but for some reason, I have recently observed the "User was already logged on" text when I disconnect. My internet is really good now, and it only happens right when I join either a lobby or Skid's. Does anyone know why this is so frequent so spontaneously?

dorie2739
09-14-2015, 04:15 AM
I have no clue why (well, I do), but for some reason, I have recently observed the "User was already logged on" text when I disconnect. My internet is really good now, and it only happens right when I join either a lobby or Skid's. Does anyone know why this is so frequent so spontaneously?

Not sure about this but maybe someone else is logging in with your account on different device.

But this kind of thing used to happen to me but I'm sure no one else was trying to log in with my acc.
It's maybe because you disconnected and reconnected very fast (your acc didn't log off properly) that "User was already logged on" text shows up.

SageDeoxys
09-14-2015, 12:52 PM

The server has been pretty weird lately. Its been disconnecting everyone at the same time, as if it kept restarting. Probably has to do with Seth not giving it the maintanence it used to have.
Unless of course someone figures out your password, but thats unlikely.

Boomer
09-14-2015, 01:08 PM
Unless of course someone figures out your password, but thats unlikely.

Even if they figure out your pass, they still won't be able to log on while you're on.

JOSHIE63
09-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Even if they figure out your pass, they still won't be able to log on while you're on.

Yeah. Both devices oscillate between attempts. Hopefully it is just the server, and not my device.

ryamish
09-16-2015, 05:05 PM

When you disconnect, your device doesn't send a proper "I'm quitting, Tanked! Be back later!" to the server :/
So when you come back, the server's like :confused:, cuz it think you're still logged in and it's like "No way there are two Joshie's o.O"

(I think :p)

DeathSkull
09-16-2015, 08:17 PM

I got hacked a few months ago and it said the same thing. I'd change your pass asap. Never got a confirmation email (I had to change my email too)that my pass has been changed though so I just quit all RTsoft games.

SageDeoxys
09-16-2015, 10:13 PM
When you disconnect, your device doesn't send a proper "I'm quitting, Tanked! Be back later!" to the server :/
So when you come back, the server's like :confused:, cuz it think you're still logged in and it's like "No way there are two Joshie's o.O"

That only happens when you just close the app. If you press the "Exit" button at the bottom of the Hub, it will correctly log you off.

Boomer
09-17-2015, 12:05 PM

I LOL'd at this.