PDA

View Full Version : My very own batch game

Vei
10-14-2015, 11:56 AM
I recently made a simple game, don't expect it to be great, i just started learning the basics
I'd appreciate if u check it out. Btw, it doesn't work on iOS & Android. Idk if it will work for Mac.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4wwuoxw3n1tk3l9/vindictfire.rar

Older versions:
None.

I think you should provide details about your game, screenshot of it, and not use something like media fire.
Anyone knows a good download site else than Mediafire? I also want to monitor the amount of downloads for free, unlike Mediafire.

FINAL EDIT : nope not going to update it

Vei
10-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Bump.
Before i gtg.
cya

Hypnoid
10-14-2015, 01:35 PM
I recently made a simple (very simple) game, very short game indeed, don't expect it to be great, i just started learning the basics of the very basics.
I'd appreciate if u check it out :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4wwuoxw3n1tk3l9/vindictfire.rar
You'll see the simplicity of this [un]incredible game, and hopefully you can give me ideas and suggestions. Oh btw idk if this works on mac
P.S. Tell me if I posted this thread in the wrong place.

Don't download this.There can be keyloggers.

Vei
10-15-2015, 09:32 AM
no duh .-.

peck
10-15-2015, 10:44 PM

There could be malware in anything, and as proven not too long ago, even in jpg images on imgur.

- - - Updated - - -

no duh .-.
dude im just making a game cus i want to be a programmer when i grow up
and ur like demotivating me -.-

I think you should provide details about your game, screenshot of it, and not use something like media fire.

Devilrule
10-17-2015, 05:17 AM
In IOS i can't download it.

MyLegGuy
10-19-2015, 09:01 PM
This is actually cool! I've never seen keyboard controls in batch! (Without having to press enter after input, I mean.)

For anybody wondering, this is completely safe. If you won't take my word for it, just look at the source. It's in plain text.

Divine+
10-20-2015, 02:15 PM
This is actually cool! I've never seen keyboard controls in batch! (Without having to press enter after input, I mean.)

For anybody wondering, this is completely safe. If you won't take my word for it, just look at the source. It's in plain text.

THANK YOU! Why am I even scrolling down here?!

If he claims to be a beginner, take a look at his source code - it shan't be too complicated! All this rubbish on keyloggers... You guys must be kidding me

Vei
10-23-2015, 12:26 PM

Thanks! c:

In IOS i can't download it.

Ty, reminded me to write that it only works on Windows, if im not wrong

Conan
11-01-2015, 09:28 AM
THANK YOU! Why am I even scrolling down here?!

If he claims to be a beginner, take a look at his source code - it shan't be too complicated! All this rubbish on keyloggers... You guys must be kidding me

It's actually basic if else statements and a few variables