PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

DarkPrelateMohandar
10-19-2015, 08:00 AM
New Item-Radar scan
-Allows you to see everyone in the map, and where they are. Lasts for 10 seconds.

New Tank-Shield Tank
Has 80 HP and 80 shields. The shields act as another type of HP, and they recharge by 10 points every 3 seconds when not being attacked. It is unable to use the Shield and Health items.

New Map-Garden Maze
Something like the maze gardens made of a slow growing plant that looks like square.

New Mode-Control Points
There are three points-A, B, and C. The teams must capture the points by standing within the points for atleast 10 seconds to ensure victory. Each team has a limited amount of points, and when one runs out of points, they lose.

And, last but not the least-
Coins are so hard to get. Each win is... 1 coin? Why not have the CP ranks affect your income? White gets 1 coins per win, green gets 2, teal get 3, and so on.

Boomer
10-19-2015, 03:41 PM
I like everything except the coin thing. That would mean Google (or whoever is #1) should get like 10 coins per win. Low rankers would never get MVP unless they're the only ones online.

Unfortunately, Seth won't add any of them anyway, since Tanked's coding is outdated and he doesn't even really care about the game anymore.

JOSHIE63
10-22-2015, 11:56 PM
I like everything except the coin thing. That would mean Google (or whoever is #1) should get like 10 coins per win. Low rankers would never get MVP unless they're the only ones online.

Unfortunately, Seth won't add any of them anyway, since Tanked's coding is outdated and he doesn't even really care about the game anymore.

It is quite unfortunate, too. This game has more of an appeal than Growtopia, yet is overlooked without second though.

The reason GT is popular though is because it is unique. Really, what makes this game any different than any other tank game (besides the fact that it preceded the spike of interest)?

SageDeoxys
10-23-2015, 12:01 AM
It is quite unfortunate, too. This game has more of an appeal than Growtopia, yet is overlooked without second though.

The reason GT is popular though is because it is unique. Really, what makes this game any different than any other tank game (besides the fact that it preceded the spike of interest)?

Tanked could easily be on Growtopia's level or popularity right now if it hadn't been for WebOS, plus the fact that Seth has some issue with updating it.

Boomer
10-23-2015, 01:43 PM
plus the fact that Seth has some issue with updating it.

Outdated code. In order to update even a tiny thing he'd have to rewrite everything. Wait, what about copy/paste? :confused:

Found what he said:
Truth is, even I couldn't make a change to the levels or tanks without re-writing the custom 3D exporter I had written for an old version of 3DS Max ($3000 modeling software) - it would have to re-written for Blender or something. Or I could try digging up the old software and making it work, but we're talking lots of weird obstacles like that.

Thread: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?202260-Seth-hear-our-pleas/page2