PDA

View Full Version : Should i get tanked?

thegamer381
10-23-2015, 11:44 AM
Should i? Im not sure...

SageDeoxys
10-23-2015, 12:21 PM
Its an awesome game thats definitely worth a try, so I'd say yes to downloading.

Boomer
10-23-2015, 01:41 PM
Yes .

thegamer381
10-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Alrighty, ill download it soon. This sub forum is for EVERYTHING tanked related, right?

SageDeoxys
10-23-2015, 09:57 PM
Alrighty, ill download it soon. This sub forum is for EVERYTHING tanked related, right?

Yep. Tanked never became popular or big enough for it to have multiple sub forums.

XXKINGXX
10-24-2015, 08:22 AM
No.Get world of tanks blitz.Its wayyy better than tanked.Tanked is soooo boring

SageDeoxys
10-24-2015, 08:36 AM

Were struggling enough already with trying to get people to play Tanked, and then you come in. Just don't.

thegamer381
10-24-2015, 03:13 PM

World of tanks has TERRIBLE support. Im never playing that game ever again.

HerobrineFan
10-26-2015, 12:54 AM
you can't scam here though

you can't scam here though

I can't tell if you're trying to make this game look bad and failing because scams are something nobody wants, or if you're trying to bring your post count up with senseless and irrelevant posts. Probably both.

And yes, Thegamer381, Tanked is definitely worth a shot. Sadly, it isn't all that full of players you can fight without losing a few brain cells all the time.

JOSHIE63
10-26-2015, 04:00 AM
Tanked is definitely worth the time spent mastering its basic mechanics. Unlike Growtopia, one can actually enjoy their experience to progress.

I can't tell if you're trying to make this game look bad and failing because scams are something nobody wants, or if you're trying to bring your post count up with senseless and irrelevant posts. Probably both.

And yes, Thegamer381, Tanked is definitely worth a shot. Sadly, it isn't all that full of players you can fight without losing a few brain cells all the time.

I find it funny that the people with less posts in Tanked have more sense than those that post fifty times a day in Growtopia.

SageDeoxys
10-26-2015, 04:37 AM
Tanked is definitely worth the time spent mastering its basic mechanics. Unlike Growtopia, one can actually enjoy their experience to progress.

I find it funny that the people with less posts in Tanked have more sense than those that post fifty times a day in Growtopia.

Most Growtopians are White sheep. They follow their flock after a trend is started Then there's the few Black sheep, that stand out of the others, and are followed whenever they do anything. Finally, there's the Grey sheep, that are even fewer than the Black. These actually make sense of themselves and know what they're doing.
And no, I'm not being racist, you White sheep.

JOSHIE63
10-26-2015, 10:25 AM
Most Growtopians are White sheep. They follow their flock after a trend is started Then there's the few Black sheep, that stand out of the others, and are followed whenever they do anything. Finally, there's the Grey sheep, that are even fewer than the Black. These actually make sense of themselves and know what they're doing.

It sounds like Zoldyck's white knight reference the other day: taking something completely out of proportion by assuming racial slurs because of the allusion to color.

Anyway, that is about correct. No one thinks for themself in Growtopia. It is every day it happens — "Let me check for prices," and other stupid sayings substantiate this. I have no clue where I stand on that scale, but I have picked up a good deal of information in the past few days to give me some freedom to judge outside of my masquerade of mystery and irrelevance.

Boomer
10-26-2015, 02:28 PM

All the grey sheep get banned. *Cough* TK69 *cough*

- - - Updated - - -

World of tanks has TERRIBLE support. Im never playing that game ever again.

Their support DOES kinda suck. I don't even enter the GC on the game anymore; its so full of idiots spamming the WoT logo and making the place lag.

SageDeoxys
10-26-2015, 09:52 PM
All the grey sheep get banned. *Cough* TK69 *cough*

TK was a Grey sheep at first, but he slowly became a Black sheep by the time he was banned.