PDA

View Full Version : A Bit Rusty

JOSHIE63
10-26-2015, 01:51 AM
How is that I had not played a game in a month at least, play against greens and pinks and get a 16:3 kill ratio, and still lose in a hardcore match? 150 cp I cannot get back. :ninja:

Anyway, I consider myself a bit rusty. I play at a level that is at least sky usually, yet because of my infrequent visits, I cannot work well with my team for a while upon returning. I guess I just have to keep playing, even though all I do is lose when I do good. It should not work that way but…

SageDeoxys
10-26-2015, 02:01 AM
How is that I had not played a game in a month at least, play against greens and pinks and get a 16:3 kill ratio, and still lose in a hardcore match? 150 cp I cannot get back. :ninja:

Anyway, I consider myself a bit rusty. I play at a level that is at least sky usually, yet because of my infrequent visits, I cannot work well with my team for a while upon returning. I guess I just have to keep playing, even though all I do is lose when I do good. It should not work that way but…

Its the Team Balancing. It just pairs one person with the worst of players. Just imagine this:
RED:
@Junior
god
prvn
badboy
VS
BLUE:
Joshie63
randomidiot1
randomidiot2
randomidiot3

Its the Team Balancing. It just pairs one person with the worst of players. Just imagine this:
RED:
@Junior
god
prvn
badboy
VS
BLUE:
Joshie63
randomidiot1
randomidiot2
randomidiot3

I can vouch to this. I usually end up having to fight a team of decent players, which I sometimes can take on by my own, but my teammates turn out to be horrible, leaving my team completely vulnerable to a great loss.

Boomer
10-26-2015, 02:31 PM
I can vouch to this. I usually end up having to fight a team of decent players, which I sometimes can take on by my own, but my teammates turn out to be horrible, leaving my team completely vulnerable to a great loss.

I can also vouch. I just play Solo on Beagles now. The only idiots there are the ones I'm killing.

DarkPrelateMohandar
10-27-2015, 09:49 AM
I prefer leaving when team is filled with... Whites.