PDA

View Full Version : Where Are the Forumers?

JOSHIE63
10-26-2015, 11:17 PM
I never see any forumers on Tanked. I am wondering if it is my timezone, or if I am just missing them in games. There are tons of fun forumers to be around, like Sage (who murdered me when I was a teal — rematch), yet I have never met most of them.

NOBEL21
10-26-2015, 11:21 PM
I never see any forumers on Tanked. I am wondering if it is my timezone, or if I am just missing them in games. There are tons of fun forumers to be around, like Sage (who murdered me when I was a teal — rematch), yet I have never met most of them.

I wanna play tanked never understood how to play it though. I have an account already it's called NOBEL.

SageDeoxys
10-26-2015, 11:38 PM

AGE has been playing if I'm not mistaken. If you wanna fight me, meet me in the Tavern right meow.

DarkPrelateMohandar
10-27-2015, 09:50 AM
I've seen Boomer and deoxys only once...

ambiguster
10-27-2015, 09:52 AM

are u sure, i've seen him commonly both of them in the forums since.............

last month :p

SageDeoxys
10-27-2015, 12:33 PM
are u sure, i've seen him commonly both of them in the forums since.............

last month :p

I believe he is reffering to in the game.

Boomer
10-27-2015, 02:31 PM

I haven't been playing Tanked as much, though I was on last night for well over an hour.

Ive been trying to log on today, but I can't seem to connect.

|ThyLuigi|
10-27-2015, 11:57 PM
Hrm, I've gone against Junior a few times, and Minha123 once. Other than that, no one.

Zackery
10-28-2015, 01:55 AM
I check the forums maybe like once or twice a week because I really don't have that spare time anymore like I used to have. It has been to busy with school lately. When I do check the forums I just never log in because I don't need to reply to anything normally.

~ Zackery459 :yeah:

TehPug
10-28-2015, 02:01 AM

Where are you now when I need you... (The music drops the beat)

dannbarbery
11-06-2015, 07:28 AM
I am also back! I am just here when you need me. LOL Perhaps, some are just busy of their own businesses.

badboy
11-07-2015, 11:18 PM
rawr!!!!!! good to be back on forums

Rockytop
11-07-2015, 11:21 PM
I think I might try the game out soon.

Alexanderkg
11-16-2015, 06:44 AM
I guess I should come back on Tanked? I don't know. Your choice lol.

preetlove
11-27-2015, 04:11 AM
I also don't know how to play tanked..... please help me out.

DarkPrelateMohandar
11-27-2015, 09:05 AM
I also don't know how to play tanked..... please help me out.

Look at "HELP" in the main menu

Playerdereclaim
11-29-2015, 03:09 PM

Since a mod called me an idiot i quit, i show up here every 6 moths, my original acc was playerde and was banned here.

- - - Updated - - -

Since a mod called me an idiot i quit, i show up here every 6 moths, my original acc was playerde and was banned here.

TO remind all of you:

Zarkon for Dear playerde,

You have received an infraction at RTsoft Forums.

Reason: Being an idiot
-------
It is unacceptable to be posting long posts in a thread like this, or any thread. do not post any more like this
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
RTsoft Forums

Cya in another 6 months

Tomahawk
12-03-2015, 02:33 AM

Most of us have moved on. Tanked is a great mobile game but its dead and there are other better games out there. Plus im in the stressful years of school now so I've gotta just get on with my life.

Boy255
12-03-2015, 02:39 AM

- - - Updated - - -

TO remind all of you:

Zarkon for Dear playerde,

You have received an infraction at RTsoft Forums.

Reason: Being an idiot
-------
It is unacceptable to be posting long posts in a thread like this, or any thread. do not post any more like this
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
RTsoft Forums

Cya in another 6 months

Thats the most bs infraction,if im seth i will perma ban the mod for anyhow giving infractions.i mean omfg ***?!

SageDeoxys
12-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Thats the most bs infraction,if im seth i will perma ban the mod for anyhow giving infractions.i mean omfg ***?!

That wasnt the reason for his ban. All he did was spam the Tanked forums on whatever chance he got.

Alexanderkg
12-07-2015, 10:35 AM
That wasnt the reason for his ban. All he did was spam the Tanked forums on whatever chance he got.

He just get lied._.

SageDeoxys
12-07-2015, 02:49 PM
He just get lied._.

What are you trying to say exactly?