PDA

View Full Version : Losing 2vs2 on purpose

revelation
11-01-2015, 12:19 AM
Isnt this against the rules? I see Imran, hammerflam PU, and azibahmad09 and occasionally YOLO and America all play together at the exact same time (they are a group) and if these people are on the other team either A. They leave or B. They just get killed purposefully. It obvious when in one game Imran kills 7/4 then the next couple battle 3/9. And "coincidentally" his friend is on the opposite team. Azibahmad09 literally just sat for half the game. Furthermore, I know this isn't Imran's first time because I've seen other people complain when he was leaving 24/7.
ASK some people who are active like Shock etc. I bet Shock has seen Imran and those players leaving (not drop). I was in tavern as an alt with Shock and Hug and they even said they would stop, but I havent seen it happen. Ask Hug or Shock if they saw it and they will confirm.

If this is totally not against the rules then I guess I can make an alt account and do the same things they do hmmm. I told greaser in game but he just logged off each time I was in the middle of talking. I believe I sent him a imgur pic too.

JOSHIE63
11-01-2015, 01:09 AM
It is more of a nuisance, but it is punishable if caught. This could be a coincidence, but I presume not, and encourage a formal report in the Problematic Players thread.

SageDeoxys
11-01-2015, 07:11 PM
You can leave a any game at any time, that's not against the rules. Dying and losing on purpose, however, is. Try messaging Grease again as soon as you see him, as he tends to log on for just one battle and then logs off and usually doesn't come back for hours. I know some people can message him through other methods (Kik, Messenger, etc), and he usually comes in and does the job, but I'm not exactly sure of who can contact him.

revelation
11-02-2015, 04:35 AM
I havent seen these players on today so that is good. On the other hand, I see some imposters that might be them or might be someone just messing around lol. I like to play on alt accounts and usually restart after they hit lazer. Just letting you guys know I dont make myself obvious on my alts and this revelation is NOT me. I am CryIce in this picture.
http://imgur.com/rnCcyTL