PDA

View Full Version : Bye @Play

thepigfarmer
11-05-2015, 04:31 AM
Never have seen you in tanked, but since you played tanked I decided to say bye here as well and to inform all the tanked players. Play has been removed for inactivity I think, but I don't know if removed in Tanked as well.

firekid
11-05-2015, 04:33 AM
Never have seen you in tanked, but since you played tanked I decided to say bye here as well and to inform all the tanked players. Play has been removed for inactivity I think, but I don't know if removed in Tanked as well.

He plays Tanked? What other mods play Tanked?

thepigfarmer
11-05-2015, 04:36 AM
He plays Tanked? What other mods play Tanked?

Lokster. Junior is a mod on tanked as well, but not growtopia. There might be more tanked mods.

firekid
11-05-2015, 04:39 AM
Lokster. Junior is a mod on tanked as well, but not growtopia. There might be more tanked mods.

Will there be more mods in Growtopia? I've been checking the mod application once and a awhile and never reopens. I want to know when was the last time it opened?2013?

thepigfarmer
11-05-2015, 04:41 AM
Will there be more mods in Growtopia? I've been checking the mod application once and a awhile and never reopens. I want to know when was the last time it opened?2013?

Not my choice, the devs and Solorien's choice. They don't just choose mods over applications. Also lets talk about tanked in tanked forums though just don't wanna go off topic.

firekid
11-05-2015, 04:42 AM
Not my choice, the devs and Solorien's choice. They don't just choose mods over applications.

Alright, thanks for telling nice info :)

Cranium
11-05-2015, 04:59 AM
Yeah there are a couple more mods like @Strider, @Pick Ax (inactive) and maybe a few others I can't remember, I don't play tanked anymore so yeah.

SageDeoxys
11-05-2015, 05:07 AM
@ twigs, @Play, @Pick AX, @TPNFRC, @strider*, @greaserLOK (LOKSTER)*, and @Junior* are all of Tanked's moderators.
* = Active.

Play became inactive due to college if Im not mistaked. Hopefully he'll come back some day.

Boomer
11-05-2015, 01:27 PM
I really like to meet TPNFRC, he seems like a cool guy.

He's a grouchy old man who thinks he knows EVERYTHING. I haven't had very many pleasant experiences with him at all.

I haven't seen him in the last 6 months, so I think he finally left.

SageDeoxys
11-05-2015, 01:39 PM
He's a grouchy old man who thinks he knows EVERYTHING. I haven't had very many pleasant experiences with him at all.

I haven't seen him in the last 6 months, so I think he finally left.

He was on 2-3 months ago. Also, you know how he is, so if he gets mad at you, you have yourself to blame.

SageDeoxys
11-05-2015, 02:54 PM
TPFNRC sounds like the principal or my god damn parent

He can probably be worse if you provoke him.

Boomer
11-05-2015, 03:05 PM
He was on 2-3 months ago. Also, you know how he is, so if he gets mad at you, you have yourself to blame.

Most of the time he just gets pissy at me for no reason. One time I entered the tavern and he was yelling at this guy who (I guess) had been cursing, and he sounded like he wanted to punch the guy. I'm like "oh wow," and then TPN starts going off on me. "You don't know how he was acting like and he was messaging people profanity and blah blah blah and you walk in on something and you don't even know whats happening...<insert the rest TPN's raging spam here>..."

Yea...overall he's just a butthead.

I'm not the only one who doesn't like him, either. iCat thought he went overboard, too. I'll see if I can dig up her old thread.

Found it: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?40716-TPNFRC&highlight=TPNFRC

JOSHIE63
11-05-2015, 06:22 PM
I liked TPNFRC, but no doubt he was a salty curmudgeon. I have seen most of the moderators though.

Also, I don't believe anything has ever been said about Play being removed on Tanked. I do not even see Seth making it worthwhile to remove inactive moderators on Tanked.

thepigfarmer
11-05-2015, 09:40 PM
I liked TPNFRC, but no doubt he was a salty curmudgeon. I have seen most of the moderators though.

Also, I don't believe anything has ever been said about Play being removed on Tanked. I do not even see Seth making it worthwhile to remove inactive moderators on Tanked.

Couldn't there be a security breach in Tanked as well though then. I don't know because he is no longer "Super Moderator" on the forums meaning he isn't a mod in any game of Seth's anymore? I'm not sure, but pic axe and other tanked mods were removed as well.

SageDeoxys
11-05-2015, 11:22 PM
Couldn't there be a security breach in Tanked as well though then. I don't know because he is no longer "Super Moderator" on the forums meaning he isn't a mod in any game of Seth's anymore? I'm not sure, but pic axe and other tanked mods were removed as well.

"Super Moderator" just means that person is a moderator in whatever game he/she is a mod in AND a moderator on the forums. They were probably removed as Super Moderators because they were much less active on the forums than in-game.

ThePush
11-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Haha lokster is on now