PDA

View Full Version : Seth, can you do something with the hacker thing?

dontshoot
11-11-2015, 07:12 AM
now its getting ridiculous.. the hacker(s) are playing regularly everyday. I can now confirm that there are at least 3 hackers as 2 hackers were playing at the same time. Plus from conversation they had, it can be more :(

My question is, if the hack is on the client, can't you do something in the server, i'm sure it won't take you long to do something like this:

Game begins -> server will check For each -> if a player use m3, check all the setting (speed, firepower, armour) is correct, if that doesn't match, instant kick/ban. -> check for next player. and after that perform the usual server check?
that code would probably less than 50 lines, i may be wrong to simplify this... but its just getting annoying that i see them regulary now.

from my attachment there were two low life hacker playing modsucks BE and sethsucks FD.. but we all know those name doesn't matter.. that's just to inform that looks like more and more people are using the hack.

Boomer
11-11-2015, 01:47 PM
I never thought about a new client code. That would help big time. Hopefully it works.