PDA

View Full Version : Should i come back to tanked??

Abdulilah56
11-17-2015, 12:43 AM
Hello everybody i just want to know if i should come back to tanked or not.
I have not been on tanked for about 3-4 months becuase i kept staring at my comouter of what i should record for youtube but i really do not know if i feel like playing Tanked or not so Press Yes or no if you want
Bye bye

Abdulilah56
11-17-2015, 12:45 AM
Growtopia .

What do you mean?

Mijuki04
11-17-2015, 12:57 AM
Justin Bieber

Play Growtopia!

SageDeoxys
11-17-2015, 02:09 AM
Yes; The more non-cheating, non-stupid, reasonable players, the better.

Kragor
11-17-2015, 04:08 AM
Experience players: UGH. LEAVE U SUK...

*5 minutes later*

Experience players: ugh, where is everyone. We need more players...

SageDeoxys
11-17-2015, 04:10 AM

*5 minutes later*

Stereotypes. It usually isn't even experienced players who do that, just random kids who think they're better than everyone, though they actually suck and end up quitting a few weeks after joining.

Abdulilah56
11-17-2015, 07:33 PM
wait wut lol u quitted?

Yes but i just feeled like i dont need to say that and i quited tanked for a while becuase i make Youtube videos :/

JOSHIE63
11-18-2015, 03:15 AM
Stereotypes. It usually isn't even experienced players who do that, just random kids who think they're better than everyone, though they actually suck and end up quitting a few weeks after joining.

Yep. One can usually discern the kids from the more reputable players. On a side note: I cannot believe Ryamish has an amiable attitude toward everybody though — I am too focused on what I am doing to give encouragement and words of praise. For that long…I would just give up dealing with such idiotic remarks, especially from the high-ranked, seasoned players.

SageDeoxys
11-18-2015, 03:22 AM
Yep. One can usually discern the kids from the more reputable players. On a side note: I cannot believe Ryamish has the attitude toward everybody though — I am too focused on what I am doing to give encouragement and words of praise. For that long…I would just give up dealing with such idiotic remarks, especially from the high-ranked, seasoned players.
What? Ryamish is a kind fellow. I've known him for years, and never have I seen him act rude or bigoted towards anyone. What could he have possibly done?

JOSHIE63
11-18-2015, 04:12 AM
What? Ryamish is a kind fellow. I've known him for years, and never have I seen him act rude or bigoted towards anyone. What could he have possibly done?

Perhaps the word attitude invoked a negative connotation. I am referring to Ryamish's kind-hearted genuineness; my apologies for the nebulosity.

SageDeoxys
11-18-2015, 04:17 PM
Perhaps the word attitude invoked a negative connotation. I am referring to Ryamish's kind-hearted genuineness; my apologies for the nebulosity.

Oh, sorry. Connotation just so happens to be my weakness.

Shadin Siddique
11-18-2015, 04:21 PM
The more, the merrier. :o

I have also not been online in Tanked for months - but I'm planning to come back soon enough.
:whistling:

Abdulilah56
11-20-2015, 09:55 PM
Well ill come back since i see 7 Votes for me to come back but 2 people want to me to be gone but i dont care if 7 votes are more than 2 then ill come back to tanked!
:D

Vampireboy000
11-21-2015, 06:01 PM
Growtopia .
Get out please.

DarkPrelateMohandar
11-25-2015, 05:46 AM

*5 minutes later*

This is why I have an account named "IHatePros"